Mysteryman

What is this???

I wish you all the luck in the world. I really do, but in my opinion, quite frankly, your web site sux. Why can't you use normal photos instead of that doctored-up crap you've got posted? I can't speak for others, but I find the way you did that very annoying and absolutely ridiculous. Is that supposed to attract people to your venue?

From the pictures, however, I was able to see that one of your street touts looks like that same annoying character who has been around for years. His idea of how to be a street tout includes blocking people's path and physically grabbing them and trying to hustle them into the venue. I can't be positive from the way you've got those doctored-up photos, but if that is him, if I get grabbed or manhandled by him again or if he steps out in front of me and tries to prevent me from moving, you won't find me attending your show - ever, and he may get more of a reaction than my usual advice to take his damned hands off me . . . right now!

Also, don't tell me about your "International, Award winning chef." Tell me who he is and just what awards he has won instead of insulting my intelligence.

Others may disagree with me, but if I were you I would change your web site concept immediately. Whoever came up with it, I think it's a lousy idea and for me it just doesn't work.

Also, don't tell me about your "International, Award winning chef." Tell me who he is and just what awards he has won instead of insulting my intelligence.

Hehe. Maybe he's Khun Manee, the illegal immigrant from across the Lao border - that makes him international. He once won the "Most likely to succeed" basketball player award in high school.

(Just joking).

I am not anywhere near as critical as GB. I do wish, though, the pictures were less artistic and you didn't have to work so hard to see what they depict. I'm pleased a new venue is openning and hope lots of us give it a try. Oh, and as long as we're focussing on the web site, and not your venue, it was a ittle tough for me to find your prices (they were down at the bottom of the page), but that might just be lazy ol' me. You might also check your Book Now page - the links don't work. All that being said, good luck and congratulations on what appears to be a nice place.

That was fast. I just clicked the link and got this:

"We're sorry but the page you requested is unavailable at the moment.

Here's our Home Page instead."

john

Wow GB your getting so blunt and to the point, I find my self starting to really like you for some reason....you know they don't do the truth in Pattaya, your sounding more like another guy on another web site, who is always getting deleted for speaking his mind, Good on you.

Its what they need in Pattaya, the truth, your turning into a breath of fresh air, keep this up and GT will be No 1, they will always fight you for it, as you know from your boxing matches on BS, but you cant hide from it and the truth can do much more damage than lies, as we have seen with the disappearance of the web site.

Guest Astrrro

Seems so many Thai websites are slow loading hindered by flashy intros and fluff I couldn't care less about.

The Sunee Plaza site is extremely well done. Easy to find interesting content, clever graphics, and most importantly speedy.

Found interesting a section about what types of farangs the boys hate and had to chuckle at this one.

"In 3rd place come the street hogs. The men who spend all evening going round the door boys and the barkers, taking up their time and energy and never buying a drink or tipping any of them.

It seems that most falang find the barkers extremely annoying. Does anyone really go into a bar because of a barker? Not me; it makes me less likely to enter a bar. But I guess they must bring in some customers or they wouldn't exist. The worst is a non-SPI bar where the doormen look like thugs.

Maybe the whole quote was meant to be tongue in cheek, I dunno.

keep this up and GT will be No 1

Will be? I thought we were! :) Most members. Best Members. Most Intelligent Conversations. Most Traffic. Most Amazing Moderators. Longest Running Moderator. Most Flamboyant Owner. Damm, all the ingredients for success. :)

Cheers!

Long one of my dreams . . .

I know Gaybutton. At last your dream come true. :)

Another dream I have, but has yet to come true, is that you'll figure out how to write a post that doesn't include those damned annoying smilies . . .

OK Gaybutton. No more smiles today.

xxxooo