Thai and Asia Gay Blogs

llz.blogspot.com

A Frenchman, but good english. By now a bit dated, as most trips/reports are from years ago.

The there was the bao-bao, but I did not check that one a long time.

Xiandarkthorne also tried/had one, again dont know if still alive (the blog, that is)

Others may spend more time as me to find the links.

Guest xiandarkthorne

Dear Pong,

Thank you for mentioning my blog. Unfortunately, I have not updated it in more than a year because of illness, deaths in the family, and work commitments. Nor have I hadhad many opportunities to travel to Thailand in the last eighteen months.

The there was the bao-bao, but I did not check that one a long time.

Thanks from here for the mention, too, pong. It's been about nine months since there have been new items, but the 700+ posts  there still get reasonably heavy visitor numbers - something that often surprises me. I've gotten emails saying you can read some of my stories (re-worked) on another blog, but as imitation is the sincerest form of flattery I cut the poor guy some slack! I've been working on other projects, but since people have asked I've thought about doing new posts again when I'm home from Thailand. 

I'd second the mentions for christianpfc and Ilz - worth a read, too.