williewillie

Toy Boys Gogo bar on Pattayaland Soi 3 (Boyztown)

A deservedly popular bar, with lots of attractive boys.  Weird lighting makes them appear white.

Last year, I had an exceptionally cute boy sit with me, but sent him back with a tip after he requested THB 3000 for long time.  On the next visit, the same boy was with a Chinese customer who offed him and he had the star boy from another local gogo bar in tow. 

Some of those Chinese visitors you mentioned in the opening post have a lot of money to throw around.  

may be boy was trying his luck with you quoting 3000 or was on the roll.

I offed one long time in Dec , wanted 2000, accepted with such a sweet smile in the morning that I forced another 500 on him.

Still recall his perfect skin, like on  photoshoped photos

Some boys ask for big money when the customer is particularly unattractive or very demanding and/or super morbid obese.

They hope it will dissuade him and some more desparate boy will take the job. And some boys like to try their luck.

Imagine for a moment, you had to have sex with some of the old men you know. You'd try to maximize the baht, or avoid the most

hideous.

I know one man who insists he come 3 times fucking the boy before he pays the agreed upon amount. He's younger

than average but very demanding. The boys hate him and he complains endlessly. To him, the boys are just a hole. He claims

not to care if they even have a cock and hires women when the boys refuse his demands. I avoid him.