Everything posted by williewillie
-
Hot Male Beer Bar in Gay Bangkok
We stopped in Hot Male upstairs Gogo bar. Drinks 400 baht. Nice group of gogo boys, show started late. No Chinese customers and our group was about half of the ten or so customers. Show was subpar. One lady boy 'smoked' another boy and bigcock show below average. It was a rainy Monday night to be fair. I'll pass on Hot Male. It's also a climb to get to the bar up lots of stairs.
-
Sept trip 2016
'Overage' sexual relations are not illegal and no one condemns it but still, it boggles the mind of most of us but at least it was private and apparently no money was involved. To most of us 'overage' means 35-40 y.o. Sorry to be judgmental, after all no one gets hurt.
-
Sept trip 2016
Mind blowing to this poster to have 'lovely private session with an 80 year old Farang guy'.Say it ain't so, biguy !
-
Sunee Plaza doom n gloom
Time to stop feeding the troll. I have him on ignore but some posters keep quoting him. If you ignore it, it will fade away like a pimple on your ass. Nothing personal, of course !
-
Sept trip 2016
Actually, a very good idea to arrange to meet a boy from a bar beer at Sansuk and one I'll consider and try. Will the boy show is another matter. I suppose if offered a sufficient amount of baht, he might. Hopefully big will let us know the outcome.
-
Singlets, Thongs, Speedos and shorts
The tiny panties he wears show no bulge whatsoever. Either he tapes his junk back under or he's got tiny junk.Where does he keep his money, ID, keys? The Thais seem to like him but how does he tip or pay for things? Maybe he thinks he's a fairy but without a wand or fairy dust. At the beach is one thing, at night in Boyztown is beyond weird, even if he's a nice gentleman.
-
Singlets, Thongs, Speedos and shorts
There's an older farang who parades around Boyztown in Pattaya at night wearing ladies bikinis, including a tiny top piece. He might think his body is ok but he looks absurd. He behaves fem and campy. Fortunately, he only seems to be in town for brief periods each year.
-
BKK Bagel Bakery
Pastrami on Rye in Pattaya has excellent bagels, only they are smaller than USA bagels. Still very good. The farang owner is best avoided unless you're a right wing supporter. It's not a gay owned place btw.
-
Funny Boys Gogo Bar on Pattayland Soi 3 (Boyztown )
Sad, but with its location, another boy bar will almost certainly open before high season. Xboys, almost alone two sois away, would be a great addition to Pattayaland soi 3 or A-Bomb Boys on Pattayaland soi 2. Inspiration comes from Cupidol Boys move to Pattayaland soi 3.
-
Thai Airways meals
I'm also happy with Korean Air and use them exclusively for several years now. Relatively easy to maintain elite status, and many perks, including one glorious upgrade to business class transPacific. I also like the Korean meal, which needs to be combined with several ingredients. Amazingly responsive air stewards, with the occasional hot male ones. The western style meals are hit or miss. I saw recently that Delta is ending service to Bangkok in a few months. United Air did the same.
-
Sunee Plaza doom n gloom
Sad to report, I just read on gaybuttonthai that Allofme bar beer and allofmetoo bar beer/ massage are both closing permanently. This will contribute to the further deterioration of Sunee Plaza as a gay area and additional darkness.
-
Does Thailand have social security?
Most Thais we encounter come from large families with many brothers and sisters, and many aunts and uncles. The extended family helps out. Times are changing and these large family networks are shrinking as people have fewer children in general. Far from ideal but anything is better than nothing.
-
XBoys Gogo bar on Pattayaland Soi 1
Not for Christian but for some posters showed an interest, so here's his gayromeo profile, bia007. This is not a recommendation , I've never been with him and never will.
-
Living in Thailand ,do you get lonely?
sometimes the loonies find other loonies, just like barflies find other barflies.
-
XBoys Gogo bar on Pattayaland Soi 1
I've been checking gayromeo for Beer, as a poster sent me a pm asking for his name on gayromeo. I haven't seen his profile in weeks. He's definitely not a twink, not skinny.
-
Bringing a boy home to Burma
Sounds like an adventure. Only thing I would want to be sure of is, does the boy want you to go with him to his home. Usually the boy invites the farang, in my experience. Sometimes the boy doesn't really want to go home but just needs the money. Without good communication it can get very tricky but could be fun.
-
Latest Pattaya trip
Bamboo Bar one of the oldest, longest running boy bars in Pattaya/Jomtien. I recall stopping by as long as 15 years ago, way back in the good old days of Dongtan/Jomtien Beach. I haven't been back to Bamboo in years but it's an option for an afternoon drink and boys. The boy massage parlors are another good option.
-
One of your favorite posts
Thanks for the mention vinapu. I was happy to see a trip report by a fellow farang, with similar tastes in men. It was good to meet you recently and compare notes. Also a heads up to1moRussian, another favorite poster of mine. I could tell the boys at boyzboyzboyz really liked both men, who are genuinely nice guys, generous and easy on the eyes.
-
XBoys Gogo bar on Pattayaland Soi 1
Rather amazinging he can hold a job. I've heard he's an animal in the sack,well hung, and up for anything but beware he can be clingy. Beer can be found on gayromeo too.
-
Prostate surgery and recovery
Prostate problems are very common and almost all of us will have problems if we live long enough. I recall reading that 60% of 60 y.o, 70% of 70 y.o and 80% of 80 y.o. men will have prostate cancer. I'm encouraged to see fellow posters discuss this sensitive topic openly.
-
President Hillary Clinton?
Denial so strong among the neo-con right wing republicans.I don't hate you paulsf but don't understand gay men who support a political party that is against them. Maybe it's self hatred. Too much time spent listening to preachers telling them they were sinners and going to hell, and a culture that demonized gay men and homosexuality. Still, it bewilders me that gay men can be so stupid. Of course, nothing personal paulsf, I don't know you or your viewpoints. I will not have nothing to do with vocal right wingers, racists or stupid expats. Fortunately, most Gay American expats are not right wing republicans, but at least 10% are in that camp.
-
President Hillary Clinton?
There are many right wing, conservative republicans among the American expat community. Most of them are also racists, deeply hating and fearing black people. How they rationalize their own inter- generational, inter-racial homosexuality with a political party that hates them and would put them in concentration camps, (if they could), baffles the mind. Self interest should preclude allying with those that hate everything you are, but I guess in the end, hate and fear triumph. These same right wingers hate the idea of a black president as well as a female one but they consider themselves good Christians. I've decided to start calling the republican part, the Stupid Party.
-
Funny Boys Gogo Bar on Pattayland Soi 3 (Boyztown )
We stopped in Toy Boys, early and the bar was quiet. The papasan told us more boys were coming and sure enough many more boys arrived by 9:30pm. The papasan told us that there were many new boys but no new farangs. He also said that Funny Boys did have 25+ boys a few days, they were slipping back to about 15 boys. He also commented that the new Cupidol was chock full of boys and asked us about boyzboyzboyz. After the boyzboyzboyz show, we passed by Toy Boys again and there were a dozen or more hot looking shirtless guys out front. Boyztown quiet tonight and few to no Chinese for a change. First time in a long time that us older farangs were in the majority at boyzboyzboyz show.
-
Mature falangs?
Gayromeo another idea. I get hits from very mature farangs on occasion and think how on earth could an old farang think another old farang would want sex with him, especially with hundreds of much younger, much more attractive Thai guys offering sex. Some have a young Thai in same photo and offer threesomes. Babylon is a good idea. It's been years since my last visit, but I recall several much older farangs eyeing me. At the time, I didn't understand that some farangs are turned off by Asian men and want other farangs, even if they're past 60 y.o.
-
Funny Boys Gogo Bar on Pattayland Soi 3 (Boyztown )
Funny boys go go bar is once again a viable choice for gay farangs in boyztown. There were over 25 boys on my last visit a few days ago with an interesting mix of types. Few of the veteran boys were there and most were new to my eyes.