Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

t0oL1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by t0oL1

  1. t0oL1 replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    thank you. How was the music thumping the same note over and over until 3am?
  2. t0oL1 replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    sent money to his bank account a week ago. the bank still hasn't given it to his account . I ask if I send again will they make him wait again? His reply- "crystal". I don't understand. I reply- "crystal ball?" no reply. Apparently Western Union (phone app) doesn't take American Express... Update: he completed registration to PayPal- now no $30 fee to send money. sent money Update 2: he has to wait 21 days for PayPal money
  3. by sending money to a new cute friend?
  4. https://www.facebook.com/Barniceboy/?__tn__=kCH-R&eid=ARCCEUw3x9wLOsvhRsbkJflOdibc_uJqhFBnrBFQ_iXbpSe2D6FCv_ddoydlhtgHyxJDguX6ppUwa4XA&hc_ref=ARQhEm7My6EK10BtCUMFKgev2aB7AGBB4lmjttFvjRP6H_VGUdjIh8TKNTYRNGCyv5s
  5. I didn't notice. I only had eyes for the one waiter.
  6. Invite all customers to celebrate the birthday of Nong Kong. On 24.08.62 At Nice Boy Cutest waiter you will ever see. Flirty eyes. Brilliant smile. I miss him.
  7. t0oL1 replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    yes it was easy but no address...
  8. t0oL1 replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    Anyone happen to be walking past Le Cafe Royale Hotel please note their email address so I can notify them the lady taxi driver they hired is a goddam thief. Thanks in advance
  9. t0oL1 replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    now I am thinking he was offering a sex show. he had Facebook video called briefly and shirtless. I just mimed -I did not have a microphone.. He had actually caught me online reading/translating his posts for hours. It was nice to hear his squeaky voice.
  10. t0oL1 replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    Paypal/us says send money to USA only ttps://www.paypal.com/us/home It's free to send money to friends and family in the U.S. when you use your bank account or PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus balance maybe just charge fee... thanks I'll let him know
  11. t0oL1 replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    $460 final tip 12 days ago.- "need money to eat" yesterday. his actual birthday in three days. he'd damn cute and MADE my whole vacation. says hes now working at Coral tomorrow- what is Coral?
  12. t0oL1 posted a topic in Gay Thailand
    Bank transfers so pricey and so much information needed. Boys don't know their address or unwilling to send. Swift code. Any easy options? Paypal might not work outside of my country. Search forum not good.
  13. t0oL1 replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    Lady taxi driver a thief... I miss Nai (LCR). He was saying he bought a lady bar by walking street but I walked the whole area and didn't see him. Probably a side street east of walking street but it was very hot out walking.
  14. t0oL1 replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    Update: As much as I had loved LCR in the past the noise until 3:00 am was unbearable. Had my credit card worked I would have tried Copa next door. Paid taxi to airport (1400)only to be held up at airport - taxi driver wanted another 600bT. Finally got hope to cook some microwave meatloaf
  15. t0oL1 replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Pattaya
    There are links on eBay to buy a whole selection of prosthetic eyes as auctions. But incoming packages are often absconded for non payment of taxes
  16. t0oL1 replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Pattaya
    some start with a larger selection of sizes for a better fit
  17. Still reeling over Michaels post that he has a Harley...
  18. t0oL1 replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Artificial one yes but link has gone. Wanted one that wouldn’t be stolen going through shipping customs so locally would have been ideal as shipped from within Thailand. I personally am here for only one more day but it would certainly change the life for the boy so much for so little
  19. t0oL1 posted a topic in Gay Pattaya
    Stopped by for a drink and a look. One cute taller boy flitting around and looked like he only had one eye. Can’t find on eBay now but was a link for one in Thailand for only 330 bT. Might be appreciated lots. Dunno he kept distracting and hard to believe at first. Afraid to stare
  20. t0oL1 replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    Busy “shopping” all night though. And the two nights preceding in BKK were alone also. Did have a very “Nice Boy” visit last night for a bit.
  21. t0oL1 replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    1:30 AM first night at home in LCR. Barely noticed light bass thumping on third floor room but I am a very cheap drunk and slept very well considering
  22. t0oL1 replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    Was worried for little reason. Brought a little more cash than usual but you know what the first night or so in Bangkok is like spending curve. Then nervous for no reason about Agoda hotel LCR prepaid paper. LCR didn’t even ask to swipe my card. Monday was holiday still my birthday and the Kings so couldn’t go to bank. Did see a green ATM on Patpong and got less than my USA small limit but that made me feel good. At home I remember having dreams about arriving in Pats with no cash. Actually bring some cash back from vacation usually.
  23. Wow think of Nigeria nothing but scams but trust Michaels appraisal. Maybe a secret prince...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.