Everything posted by t0oL1
-
BKK first night
Back to Super A last night . Stunner boy not there-10 other boys mostly thinks. . On to Pattaya via taxi tomorrow. Been such a long time since my last vacation- 7 years.
-
BKK first night
Bar closing time taxis go way up usually 100. One time I took tuktuk without asking price. 500 bt then no change for 1000! Very mao .
-
BKK first night
Pantanawet just was thinking of pool despite taxi costs at Malaysia. Re: feet soaked- eew!
-
BKK first night
Tried to give tout 100 bt to get rid of him after 2 bars he said give me 100 more. As my hand emerged from my pocket with 300. bt folded over he grabbed it all and took it. Plus he was getting my change from each of :2 bars skinning it for 50 bt. Then he kept asking for “drnnk for me?” “NO cannot”
-
Strangers Bar .
Open last night few flames hanging out inside
-
BKK first night
Need to give business lest BBB becomes next Chinese karaoke rooms like LCR. Tried not drinking alcohol. Couldn’t resist blue kamikaze at Balcony. Three other bars I had Red Bull- explains why I am up typing still at 7am fueling my jet lag
-
BKK first night
Super A - 300 Bt for a beer. Gave mamas an 500 bt bill. No change returned. BBB Inn ok but smaller room 950 has NO tv. Figure nothing on anyway I can understand so why change room to superior (1250). Guessing no premium movie channels.
-
BKK first night
Tout grabbed me after visiting Balcony for Kamakazi and dinner. Took me to Sweet Bananna Bar + one other (with a show). Nothing much but tips for performers in show. Went to another bar off Soi Tawan- Super A. One nice small boy I wanted very much to swallow his children. Also interesting massage place along Soi Tawan. Stopped by Fresh Boys on the way back to my hotel, BBB Inn. Some nice boys. Met Viet mamasan and tipped. Some boys cute. Also spottted Screw Boys downstairs so I stopped in for 1 drink (Red Bull). Plan to stop into Super A tomorrow again after I get my AmEx card to work...
-
AmEx credit card
Just arrived last night in BKK to find out my American Express chip card not accepted or my Mastercard bank card not working(need to ask security code). Any place BKK/Pattaya that would take American Express for cash advance? Boys/bars/taxis ane expensive and otherwise have to budget entire trp under $150/day. Lucky I prepaid hotel in Pattaya therough Agoda and certainly can't depend on bar boy friend to have 30000 Bt laying around for me to spend.
-
Tarntawan Hotel milestone
re: cleanliness. Murder in Des Moines, Iowa USA Holiday Inn. Forensics checked the bedspread finding ~250 semen stains- checked a couple of the "freshest" stains for DNA
-
Gay dating app Scruff buys competitor Jack’d
need an alternative to Grindr data overusage but not many profiles here in Hillbilly, USA. This was the hook up app used by the shooter in Orlando, FL btw.
- Lucky Boys
-
Boystown noise
Found it and booked thanks https://www.agoda.com/le-cafe-royale-hotel-pattaya/hotel/pattaya-th.html?checkin=2019-07-30&los=12&adults=2&rooms=1&cid=1744603&tag=948fa426-9b1b-7d50-bc56-4a4be86624a5&searchrequestid=82602306-6360-4a44-b2ff-0cc752f85c4b&travellerType=1&tabbed=true
-
Boystown noise
Upcoming vacation in Pattaya. Have stayed only @ LCR for last 14 trips and the closest I can be at home is at the Copa. Would the noise from their new neighbor be intolerable? Wish to help out Boystown but not at the expense of my sleep too many nights.
-
LAX to Gay Thailand for 419 USD
shit just bought my ticket yesterday too
-
Signing in to this place
and now that I relogged in, it makes me log in today as well. NBD
-
Signing in to this place
You're right must be another site. I just had to actively sign out and sign in again to look. But I haven't had to log in for weeks. Clearing my history I unclick "clear active log ins"also "cookies" so my login is automatically cached.
-
Signing in to this place
appears on my firefox on login. havent logged in for ages
-
Syphilis on the rise in LOS
Maybe actually getting an STD will serve as a warning and they will be safe in the future, preventing contracting HIV. But HIV cases may rise also because of the current popularity of unsafe casual sex.
-
Signing in to this place
bookmark the main forum page you want to visit? when logging in click "remember me" when clearing your history unclick "clear active logins" if available on your browser
-
Are those two hotels open ?
I would also like to hear more about New Cafe Royal and whether you can get rooms there for the entire stay reasonably without hearing a bunch of karyoke all night.
-
Guys on layaway....
betting that after 3 days with him he gets a Samsung as a going away gift. Brought a friend an iPhone 5 when I returned a year later and it only cost me $150.
-
40 Hz LIght/Sound vs Alzheimers
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/an-hour-of-light-and-sound-a-day-might-keep-alzheimers-at-bay/ Wow this is three years old and I hadn't even heard of it. They have even done a study on human(s) thst helped but stopped the study to great anguish of the participant(s). Lights/sound apparatus available now online https://gammalighttherapy.com/collections/all Separate/same apparatus available on ebay (I ordered already). YouTube has mp3 4 hour sound clip here Podcast with the actual lady Phd researcher in charge of MIT department here https://www.wnycstudios.org/story/bringing-gamma-back (click "Listen")
- Pool Party Orgy
-
Cost from Pattaya to Bangkok for Overnight
in for pics...