Everything posted by vinapu
-
Long pants are officially off in Silom Soi 2
On another hand there are respected forum members who swear by Vietnsmese something must be something
-
TAWAN MUSCLE BAR
Drink 400, off fee 500, short time 2000, massage on the site 1500, long time depending whom you ask 3000 to 5000
-
TAWAN MUSCLE BAR
Yes, including one I have hots for
-
Raya Hotel
This trip I stay in following hotels: Tarntawan, Raya, Baan Silom, Copa, TheVenue, Classrooms, Furama Xclusive Sathorn, At 21 Saladaeng and Baiyoke Sky so obviously have some fresh comparison material. While none of them was ideal and here were some issues of very minor nature in each of them as far as i can see warts and all Raya is top choice. It,s only one think don,t like there - they seem strictly adhere to 2 pm check in policy so if you arrive earlier make sure you have suitable arangements to fill waiting time.
-
Gay Massage Reopening
I visited Gannymede Spa near Paya Thai BTS laSt night at 7.30. Only 2 boys to choose, semi athletic both. Wery well maintained institution, shiny and clean. Massage wS, very good but somehow afters despite my clear overs were not offered. Perhaps I'm not attractive enough. So I left both disappointed and happy with envigorating massage. Bit costly, 900 for 1,5 HR session and 1500 minimum tip. Puts 5000 long time requests by some models in a favorable light I guess.
-
New Bar Soi 6 : "New Twilight"
I somehow manage to have fun 8 days a week , 25 hours per day
-
New Bar Soi 6 : "New Twilight"
Stage would collapse if they did, they rotate by three.
-
TAWAN MUSCLE BAR
My trip is amazing even without Facebook account, rest assured.
-
TAWAN MUSCLE BAR
No, leaf was added in Renaissance. ADAM was dressed in his birth suit and so were some of Tawan employees.
-
New Bar Soi 6 : "New Twilight"
I think your bad luck because when I was there about 2 weeks ago they had at least 15-20 , none of them out of place.
-
TAWAN MUSCLE BAR
Not yet, Tawan excepted
-
TAWAN MUSCLE BAR
Revisited last night for the show, more or less similar to what I saw previously. Now , after show there was novelty,some guys presenting themselves on the stage were in Adam,s dress. You don't have it in other bars. And of course, forget about jeans. Nobody wears them there unless on the street.
-
Money boys and their questions
My experience is that topic of money,if any, will be initiated by boy early in conersation. If somebody states no MB I take is as serious statement.
-
My funny apps story from last night
Sure, hen I have 3 guys we just do laundry and then pray.
-
Money boys and their questions
Asking for picture is reasonable request In my opinion. Remember it,s great unknown with whom boy will be meeting so he may want some assurance. On apps not only boys are putting fake pictures, their prospective clients too. Fact that you're customer is not changing that. You know who you are but boy doesn't and vice versa. And you won,t be his customer until he agrees to it so don,t start too early " I,m the customer game"
-
Thailand reopening, some observations, ups and downs
I wonder where you see the difference as I can,t see more blatant parade than in soi Thaniya, which I'm passing through at least twice per evening. Only difference is that most of ThaNiya ladies, do not pay any attention to non Japanese
-
Silom bars
My Moonlight catch last night wanted to see his friend working in Dreamboys so off we went there just in time for the show performed in front of 80 percent paced house. Music volume this time tolerable. Show full program including Bic C and full you know what including circulation for tips among audience. I was audacious enough to actually check if insetion is proper and indeed it was so both were rewarded with increased tip. At least two dozen guys on the stage, still in jeans but barechested, very few sitting with customers though which is not surprising as, quite a few, are soi Twilight veterans and not really in their prime look. But who knows? Perhaps there,s market for them too.
-
My funny apps story from last night
As for hotel, I,d say Raya as entry is by the card and unless you are staying on 5th floor where reception is, you and your guests are invisible. As for bar all 7 actually opened are at your disposal and in very one you will find suitable celebrators. Pick one guy and let him to choose, subject of your approval another one(s), he may suggest going to another bar. Start with Hot Male as I had success there.
-
Moonlight models
It, s like they read my comments because I paid repeated visit last night in order to pick up some companion and volume was down so we could even talk. Only 3 models on duty, Babe, Mark and Smart. 8 boys in rotation. All offable so 2 minutes after my arrival, only 7 left After model parade we left leaving audience of about 10 for he show.
-
New Bar Soi 6 : "New Twilight"
I never offed him either bou know few members who did and invariably all praised his performance. Only possible issue may be that all those praises were from 2 years ago or more and very thing changes for better but also worse.
-
New Bar Soi 6 : "New Twilight"
Like all prices, either from market or regulators formal and informal
-
New Bar Soi 6 : "New Twilight"
Some people are getting heated discussing other people money so usually such questions are generating steamy discussion, ruining relevant thread in the process. Answered you question already by pm
-
New Bar Soi 6 : "New Twilight"
You want me to throw an atomic bomb into forum.asking me that in public? He'll would break lose in no time. That will be OK when I return home. I will respond by PM/ private message /
-
New Bar Soi 6 : "New Twilight"
Absolutely agree. My parents never visited each other at job place so theoretically either one could be doing something else than claimed at home. As for wife issue , I belive I reported in my Dec trip report than one part of our trio couldn't,t stay past 2 as wife know that he works at restaurant closing at 1200 and he must do some cleaning there before getting home
- Moonlight models