Everything posted by paborn
-
Pattaya has a thief in it!
You could post a photo.
-
Pattaya has a thief in it!
I used to say the same thing. Ugly! But google Siddharth Nigam Young Indian and champion gymnast - OMG the ABS
-
He said vs he said
If they keep the venues open and don't bother me I thank them wholeheartedly.
-
Google Translate CAMERA now supports Thai language
Oh wow, no more confusion!
-
Big Boys Bar on Pattayaland soi 1
As I'm going in January I will eagerly await your report! By the way, agree with everything that has been said. But, I will search out the non-ladyboy bars while any still exist. Still, my privilege to order my own priorities. With luck, I'll live long enough for that fad to fade among the Asians.
-
There are other bars!
Well, I'll make my own survey in January. But, considering off fees and expected tips I have trouble considering Jupiter or Moonlight cheaper. Also, with Dick's gone my allegiance is going to Maxi's and I'll check the massage guys at Bangkok. We'll see but I suspect I'll find a way to help support the soi that we will all lament the loss of when it's gone.
-
There are other bars!
So right, so very right..........
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
so extrapolation of old Jupiter experience to Moonlight may be misplaced IMNSHO Vinapu, be fair. You yourself quoted me yesterday when I said, "Jupiter no, Moonlight - I suspect no..." That is just my suspicion and I will check it out and arrive at my own conclusions.
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
Vinapu, I have been there. I was there when Jupiter 2000 opened for the millennium. I have, simply, never liked it. I have said that if the business model works for you than it is fine. I never, ever, window shop. If it's not for sale or if it's priced, in my opinion, absurdly high, then I move on. You have suggested I go and see Moonlight and I plan to. Just understand I have been to Jupiter many times and I'm over it. I think I have earned the right to "opine" about it. I like to use the metaphor of cooking. Some people go to Thailand and rave about the cooking of the royal court and pay dearly for it. I prefer a simple Pad Thai and search for the best preparation - simple home cooking. That's what I look for in a bar. A simple, comfortable place where I can talk to the boys, sit with them and find the boy next door type I love.
-
There are other bars!
That's too bad, at least, in that I want to see businesses in our world thrive.
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
I could not agree more. It's nothing but marketing to a certain segment and by the response here it appears to be a successful one. I prefer less pretense and more reality in my brothel choices.
-
There are other bars!
I assume this is meant to be amusing; however, it is hardly helpful.
-
There are other bars!
Has anyone been to Classic Boys and is Scorpian still there?
- Regulars
-
A Twink by any other name....
Spoon, you have just summed up why the "models" have no appeal to me. All I want is a cute/nice looking boy next door type. I always find him and make him a star! If only for a night or two.
-
There are other bars!
Paul, thanks so much. Very nice report.
-
Big Boys Bar on Pattayaland soi 1
I can put up with guys dressed. But not lipsynching Lady Boys.........
-
Going down South of Thailand?
Vinapu, this does not sound like you at all. Has someone hacked your ID?
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
keep in mind that Toy Boys may have boys up front working as the bait only to entice you in but they are going only with girls I was told on occasion. Hi Vinapu, I hear this on occasion and it has never been my experience. If I see someone outside that appeals to me I have a drink out there or simply invite them in. I have never, ever, been refused. Some boys rotate in and out and some don't but the reason is that they don't go-go dance - not because they won't go with a customer. Could one refuse, sure, but I would bet my experience there is, I feel certain, greater than anyone who might have told you otherwise. This reminds me of when I was told that no Vietnamese boy at Sphinx would go with me - they all did and while none did everything, each did what we agreed to and I was delighted.
-
There are other bars!
Thank God this forum is digital and we aren't killing trees to talk about moonlight and Jupiter. As the itch for my next trip grows insanely hot I would like to ask for updates on: Xboys Classic Boys Screw Boys And anything else that is not being covered in recent posts. Hey, throw in Pattaya as well!
- Regulars
-
A Twink by any other name....
well, I'll give you that one.
-
A Twink by any other name....
Christian, just to be sure you know. I was not referring to you but to z909 - think 193cm and 50kg. To each his own but at some point you have to worry about the guy'ds health!
- Regulars
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
Jasper, to me it's not so much resentment as I avoid any business where the business model doesn't work for me. Contrast it with my favorite bar: Toy Boys in Pattaya. The manager sends a free drink now and then, it's not the money it's a congenial model that works for me rather than one built on "preferred" - to me that's a member place There's a massage place in Bangkok that caters to members; it's also, not on my list. In short, does it work for me? Jupiter no. Moonlight, I suspect not. Toy Boys a raving yes.