Everything posted by BigK
- PEPE RICHTER
-
My Own Private Idaho: A Boytoy Review
I watch very few movies more than once. My Own Private Idaho is one of the classic exemptions. I will plan to watch it again. It's fun to see an old thread and remember old members no longer with us.
- "God's Own Country," Terrific film for gay viewers.
-
Bluff City Law
Don't get to into the series...it's been cancelled. 10 episodes and done.
- I Miss MsGuy
- For your enjoyment A.S.
-
Collection of 'obscene' books on display at Oxford University
Somebody was watching Inspector Morse last night.
-
Designated Survivor
I enjoyed this show so I'm looking forward to watching it.
- Intro
-
Intro
Welcome Pete. Hope to hear more from you.
-
Watch only if you want to sink into a heavy-duty depression
Thanks Mvan for the interesting post. I do think that the post title could be better. The video did not set me into a deep depression although it did succeed in interesting me to read the thread.
-
DO YOU BELIEVE JUSSIE SMOLLET
I agree. He does not need any more of this type of publicity when most believe he got away with something... How much do you think future legal bills are going to be? $130,000 is cheap. He should have his high priced legal help negotiate a lesser amount which could be viewed as a win considering he's guilty as hell.
- Translation For The Deaf
- Hello From Avalon
-
new member
Glad to have you here.
- For opera lovers
-
My Sixth Time in Brazil – Sao Paulo, Salvador, Rio de Janeiro
Don't let it die.
-
The Passage with Mark-Paul Gosselaar
I watched it and liked it notwithstanding that I generally hate vampire shows. There was not too much vampire action action in the first episode although it's central to the plot. But it's handled a little more scientifically in a dark government facility. The show so far is much more of a human interest story with MPG and his little girl ward.
-
White Boy Rick
Now available on DVD and a very interesting movie. Matthew McConaughey plays the father of Rick. Set in 1980's decrepit Detroit Rick is 15 years old living in the Black Ghetto and becomes an informant for the Detroit Police to protect his father from his illegal firearms dealings. The police first have him making buys then gives him crack to deal. He's suspected of being the informant and is shot and the first round of criminals are rolled up and arrested. Then Rick, with colostomy bag attached, begins dealing to make money, gets used by the police to attempt for root out police corruption up to the Mayor and then gets arrested and jailed for life at 16 years old when the Detroit Police are unable to convince the FBI to go easy on him for his contributions. Based on a true story. I enjoyed the movie so much I watched the special features at the end which I also highly recommend. There is an ending to this story I will not reveal since I've already given so much of the plot.
-
What Are Your New Year's Resolutions?
I don't make resolutions, but I'm endeavoring to exercise more regularly this year an so far so good.
-
Mexico this week
Thanks. Sounds like heaven.
-
Mexico this week
How much does a house cost there and about how much are the annual costs (taxes, insurance & maintenance)?
-
The Organ
Lovely... Don't understand what the conductor is saying in German at the start but he seems to be quite a character.
-
What's Up With MPREG?
I say let Women have pregnancy! Just call me a Feminist.
-
Happy New Year!
Here Here. Wishing a Happy New Year to all!