Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AdamSmith

Deceased
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AdamSmith

  1. I think that is a very good observation of the Other Place. Here, not so much. Look how often we sincerely regularly cut each other into meatballs, yet at the end of each day do pretty generally get along. And really like one another. Honesty. I like it, and find the mutual rough handling very beneficial, and even instructive, as I think on it. And I have no taste at all for BDSM!
  2. This thread is kind of an interesting psychoanalysis of This Place: When we get into any level of arguing, I take its deep good faith as a matter of course.
  3. You are obnoxious. Sorry for the time-delay reply post.
  4. Now THAT is funny!
  5. No. What I wrote.
  6. Intimidation and respect are two different things. I deeply respect you too. You know I mean that.
  7. @RockHardjust sent me a PM with very opposite attesting info to what I posted. I publicly apologize for my above post. What I was, evidently in a far too compressed manner, trying to point to was a kind of heroic individualism. Which I admire. I still don't know if I step away from my original post though. Possibly I was only projecting my own current personal situation onto his entirely separate life. (He and I know each other only through posts and some PMs here.)
  8. Fair enough!
  9. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  10. I don't agree. I think he is one of the personally loneliest individuals here.
  11. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Longer version just found, more storyline context... https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZgK-FubKQd4 ...once again, the way to live!
  12. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Back when we had real people as Presidents...
  13. Do you sit around with friends at a casual social dinner and segregate your conversation into separate 'threads'?
  14. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    These remarks btw show why Hemingway is norhing compared with the immortal Faulkner.
  15. Although, come to think, really as in this imago...
  16. Actually, I intend to live forever.
  17. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  18. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  19. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  20. Philology https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philology
  21. Shouldn't this be in the poop thread?
  22. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donation_of_Constantine
  23. Your cheery contributions that improve this forum and incite greater, more positive participation are ever welcome.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.