Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AdamSmith

Deceased
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AdamSmith

  1. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    > All went well, and my was it >an amazing flip flop sesssion of crossing over new lines. It will only get better.
  2. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I respect Russianrob's view, but it may not always be so cut-and-dried. I have sent random gifts to an escort, say a case of wine costing a few hundred dollars. And likewise I have received random gifts from an escort, for example a nice watch that likewise cost a few hundred dollars. Was my gift a tip? Hard to say. And what were the things I got? (Watch preceded wine, in this particular case.)
  3. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Some people report horror stories about bottoming without cleaning out first. But I don't, and have never had trouble. Not through any feats of sphinctal prowess either. I was all but an anal virgin until Andre took me to this new place 7 months ago. If your experience is anything like mine, a whole new world awaits. As Leslie Nielsen commanded in Forbidden Planet, "Stand by to reverse polarity!" P.S. You might, if you haven't already, experiment with a dildo and see how your netherworld reacts.
  4. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    >I believe in the old saying from Chicago, "if you do >something for mama, mama do something for you." It does >come back 10 fold. IMHO Heartening to hear that and agree. For the same reason, I pay first-time engagements up front rather than at the end. I like to show goodwill and shift the risk from their side of the transaction to mine. After all, I often know more about them than they know about me, going into it. (Some decline it until afterward -- self-protection against a sting? -- but at least they know it's there.) My naivete and faith have not brought me to grief thus far. Even if they did, I suspect it would not change my habits, beyond educating me about that particular person.
  5. >Adam, happy to help out with the ladyboys. But, can't we keep >Andre as well for even more entertainment? I assume Lucky will kindly lend Andre back to us after a time. Or a few times. :9 None the worse for wear, be assured. Andre is an inexhaustible well. Artesian at that!
  6. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    First, marc has everything right. Second, I am with Oz on overtipping whenever something especially good happens, or just when it feels right. What goes around usually comes around, in my experience. I dislike hearing the word karma but I suppose I believe in it anyway.
  7. I'll see you an Oz, and raise you an Andre and a bevy of ladyboys. Wouldn't that be a time? :+ (Sorry, forgot you don't do ladyboys. Oz and I will keep them entertained while you and Andre...)
  8. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    ...or used this... http://www.headliceinfo.com/images/Termkitnitgrabberonly.gif
  9. AdamSmith replied to caeron's topic in The Beer Bar
    OK, I lied. One more post about this. Re Frank: Right. The House censured Barney for fixing his bf's parking tickets. Lest we lose the main point, the key Foleygate question is: was there a party-interest-driven coverup? If yes, then this thing is bigger and worse than the Studds case.
  10. AdamSmith replied to caeron's topic in The Beer Bar
    A minor point that in no way excuses any of Clinton's behavior. But for the record, remember that Monicagate was by everyone's account consensual and initiated by Lewinsky. No one has yet suggested that any page flashed his jock strap or otherwise came on to Foley. OK, in deference to Site Admin's wise no-politics request, I will now shut up.
  11. AdamSmith replied to caeron's topic in The Beer Bar
    Word is that Ariana Huffington will be on Larry King tonight along with others chewing over Foleygate. Will she out Hastert? Worth sitting through King's banalities to find out.
  12. AdamSmith replied to caeron's topic in The Beer Bar
    >Just me perhaps, but I didn't think Barney Frank was sexy or >hot in any way. Granted my liking Barney this way is doubtless a minority view. But then I like trannies and even the occasional girl, when not being fucked senseless by Andre. File Frank likewise in the anomaly bin.
  13. AdamSmith replied to caeron's topic in The Beer Bar
    >and Barney isn't hot either. Not so fast. Barney's better-looking in person than on the tube. Even before he came out, Beltway insiders noted his lifting routine and how much he can bench-press. Anyway, talking LTR not ONS, you have to listen to them for a long time. On that score Barney and Andre tie -- both great conversationalists. >we can't >always be on the same page here!) LOL. Shades of Gerry Studds-era cracks about marking your reading matter by bending over a page.
  14. AdamSmith replied to caeron's topic in The Beer Bar
    It may get worse. Today the blogs and forums are buzzing with rumors about Hastert himself. Apparently started by Lawrence O'Donnell, who blogged it on Huffington and reportedly also said so on The McLaughlin Group. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lawrence-odo...er_b_31171.html
  15. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    My polite reaction: http://www.contractormag.com/articles/1001/pix/toilet.jpg The more honest version: http://www.rotten.com/library/culture/dog-shit/ds_ds_001.jpg
  16. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    >The entire population of posters on >the two escort review sites are cowering in fear. Our terror mounts with ponderous speed.
  17. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    >when with >me, he's always a man... and a gorgeous first class one at >that! Ditto with emphasis. As a confident gay man and a versatile (very!) bottom, Trey suffers no confusion over identity, orientation or what turns him on. Just when one thinks Rico cannot sink lower, he finds a way. But he has made more than one enemy, and some notions of retribution seem to be stirring. Whether anyone has a way to enact these, only time will tell.
  18. People have offered heartfelt advice on the difficulty and pain of trying to help someone who is not yet ready to seek or accept help. But interventions before that point can also work. Not always, but often enough to make it worth your considering, I think. There is a lot information about this on the web; here's just one starting point: http://www.drugfree.org/Intervention/HelpingOthers/ I was involved in one case where a structured family intervention, prepared and led by a professional substance abuse counseler, did succeed in reaching a person who was deeply into alcoholism and drug addiction, and giving him the first handhold to start the long climb back. Sincere best wishes, BoN.
  19. >"Smarter, more professional businessmen would have kept >their mouth shut." A condition which, as you noted, one waits in vain for RockHard to achieve.
  20. AdamSmith posted a topic in The Beer Bar
    Indulge me another bout of verse. The days grow shorter. Chilly evenings, for some of us, come on. And some illusions die: God is Good. It is a Beautiful Night Look round, brown moon, brown bird, as you rise to fly, Look round at the head and zither On the ground. Look round you as you start to rise, brown moon, At the book and show, the rotted rose At the door. This was the place to which you came last night, Flew close to, flew to without rising away. Now, again, In your light, the head is speaking. It reads the book. It becomes the scholar again, seeking celestial Rendezvouz, Picking this music on the rustiest string, Squeezing the reddest frangrance from the stump Of summer. The venerable song falls from your fiery wings. The song of the great space of your age pierces The fresh night. -- Wallace Stevens
  21. There are a few U.S. BMW dealerships that go the other way, regrettably, but not many. As far as corporate presentation goes, what you describe is the norm, and just one more benefit of dealing with an engineering-mentality company. As opposed to a place where the marketeers define reality. (Full disclosure: After my first Germany research trip, I bought a 325xi. The 3s are more fun than anything except the new 6, IMO. And when I bought, you could not get all-wheel drive on anything but the 3s.)
  22. Part of my job is studying the auto industry. This will sound jingoistic, or rather anti-jingoistic. Nonetheless: When I visit Detroit, I meet some brilliant people trying to manage (and withstand being managed by) a number of fairly brainless types. When I visit VW in Wolfsburg, I meet lots of bright people. When it's Daimler, lots of bright people interspersed with some bona fide genuises. Audi in Ingolstadt, take it up another notch. But when I visit BMW, every single person is at the top of the heap. They have conversations -- using simple, one-syllable words -- that I can't even comprehend until the third time I've made them repeat and explain. The BMW people say, truly humbly, that their goal used to be to catch up with Mercedes, but today their only goal is to run as fast as possible to stay ahead. Of course Japan trumps all by some measures. But the power of the group mind I don't know how to compare to the Western attributes described here. (But Dr. Toyoda diagnosed the American failing with surgical precision: "Quick draw, slow bullet.") This is all frightfully incorrect. But as the divine Oscar Wilde observed, "It is only shallow people who do not judge by appearances."
  23. No, very different package -- I meant the JohnnyMontreal reviewed here by TY: http://www.maleescortreview.com/index.php?...rt_id=106070976 (Yours sounds good too!)
  24. http://mywebpages.comcast.net/dice-man/sanford.jpg First TY with Johnny/Montreal, now you with Francois. The old Jarvik-7 won't stand much more of this...!
  25. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in Comments and Suggestions
    The ghost of Catherine the Great must be hovering somewhere nearby...!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.