Everything posted by AdamSmith
-
Rockhard Rejected By ABC Studios To Replace Star Jones:
This is even worse than the woman with pickles up her ass. About your previous post -- doubtless we will all continue to natter away at one another here, there and possibly elsewhere. Well and good. But it bears saying that Rico's shit makes axebahia look like Dag Hammarskjöld.
-
Rockhard Rejected By ABC Studios To Replace Star Jones:
>Rock is normally best played >thunderously loud and the words oblivious to the spectators. ROFL! So -- do I breach confidence in posting the true face of Rock? http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5...hechampions.jpg
-
New Advertisments
Watching the site off and on this morning, something like half a dozen new members have signed up in the past 4 hours or so. Looks like the ads are pulling.
-
Rockhard Rejected By ABC Studios To Replace Star Jones:
He is drawn to quality. By his own account! As for being targets of his scorn, I found it energizing at M4M. As my anti-hero William Blake put it: Damn braces; bless relaxes. Blake was not a fan of relaxation! (So much for my resolve to let Rock alone. Start again!) :+
-
Men in Kilts?
There is a web site for everything, it seems... http://www.up-kilt.com/ No pickles or fish there -- promise! :-)
-
Men in Kilts?
If this gets me banned, I will understand. (My business partner is sitting across the office wondering what the hell brought on my fit of uncontrollable sniggering and guffawing. I don't think I can show him.)
-
Men in Kilts?
>Yes, I believe she was heard to say in a rarely heard cockney >twang: "I feel like I'm a bit in a pickle, dearie." Not hard to understand... http://static.flickr.com/23/96536149_d703012add_m.jpg ...one could even write a book... http://images.amazon.com/images/P/09706611...SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg ...but I wouldn't scroll further without a strong stomach -- pickles and fish should never mix: http://extremejokes.com/images/pickle.jpg
-
Rockhard Rejected By ABC Studios To Replace Star Jones:
>too bad he is only >really staying there in his own little make believe fantasy >world. Well, one reviewer called it "Not a place you should visit unless you are a multi millionairre with no value on your hard earned cash." Sounds like a place that fits RH's real self-image...? But, taking my own advice, I think I'll try and forget about him here. Admittedly I may still rise to the bait from time to time Over There. The flesh is weak.
-
Rockhard Rejected By ABC Studios To Replace Star Jones:
Laughing at RockHard's assertions can be an enjoyable pastime. Given world enough and time, it would be fun to compile a list of pomposities, self-contradictions and other outrages – A Child’s Garden of RockHard. (My favorite RH locution of all – we who hire are “men who are willing to throw away hundreds of dollars on a chance at orgasm and fake love.” Right on!) But if Oz and TY opened up a shiny new restaurant, going there and then dwelling on the big rat infesting the old hash joint across town would eventually become less than appetizing... Most especially because nothing would give said animal greater satisfaction.
-
Men in Kilts?
Remember this one? http://z.about.com/d/urbanlegends/1/0/A/7/...nd_soldiers.jpg
-
Only in Montreal
>the arrival of Vincent #1 (and I >mean he is #1) will put a hold on plans to marry Francois. The Overinvestment Tango -- ain't it grand? In my contortions over Andre I found a muse in the poet Blake: "Those who restrain their desires, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained." "Prudence is a rich, ugly, old maid courted by incapacity." And above all: "The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom."
-
Only in Montreal
>Trey Thurston... >I am a cynic by nature and believe little of what I >hear. However, this guy won me over faster than any escort >has. The longer you're around Trey, the better it gets. Definitely not one of those you wear through in a hurry. In the Top 5 Twink thread here, I called him possibly the best there is at what he does. What I was thinking was the role of courtesan, in its best sense. And what's under the clothes -- and what he does with it -- is certainly the match of everything else about him!
-
Only in Montreal
For us who aren't there, your reports are both treat and torture. Like laying a meal just outside the cell door of a starving prisoner. Keep 'em coming!
-
Finding links to HB reviews??
The process can require more guesswork than some posters on M4M imply. But here's the formula... If I wanted to hunt for Andre's reviews, I would go to the Google search bar and type in: www.male4malescorts.com/reviews/andre_raleigh.html The guesswork lies in figuring out that "andre_raleigh" is probably how his reviews are tagged. The standard format is "escortname_city". Also, be sure to include the ".html" at the end. For that search, Google returns this: Male Escort Hooboys Male Escort Reviews - stories of escort adventures. www.male4malescorts.com/reviews/andre_raleigh.html Google can show you the following information for this URL: * Show Google's cache of www. male4malescorts.com/reviews/andre_raleigh.html * Find web pages that are similar to www. male4malescorts.com/reviews/andre_raleigh.html * Find web pages that link to www. male4malescorts.com/reviews/andre_raleigh.html * Find web pages that contain the term "www. male4malescorts.com/reviews/andre_raleigh.html" To get to the review, click on the first choice: * Show Google's cache of www. male4malescorts.com/reviews/andre_raleigh.html The live link to click will be the words "Google's cache" -- not the web address that follows. Actually this explanation does not seem any clearer than those of IceFireWizard et al. Anyone else want to try?
-
Better to light one candle than to curse the darkness...
>LOL... well deej, you may be right. I take your word for it. "Well, I'm sure you're right, HAL. Umm -- fine, thanks very much." :+
-
A Special Welcome to a Special Guy
Lucky has my unqualified welcome here. He is one of the three or four most consistently informative, informed, entertaining, and existentially engaged posters in this community of escort lovers and sommeliers. Lucky, post away.
-
Top 100 Hotels in the World
At their best Ritz-Carltons can be as good as anything going, but they can vary wildly one to the next. Their Palm Beach property was a dumper five years ago, and I see on their web site that it's only now being renovated. Remembered a few more places that outclass several on the list: http://www.soniathouse.com/ http://www.hotelletoiny.com/ (The toilets are by Spode -- I am not making this up.) http://www.leguanahani.com/ http://www.whitebarninn.com/
-
Top 100 Hotels in the World
SilverDollar, fully agree about the various Four Seasons omissions. Criminally absent is the Four Seasons Milan, set in an architecturally exquisite former convent. Another couple I can think of that ought to rate higher than some on the list are the Mandarin Oriental Shanghai and the Adlon Kempinski Berlin. Some odd inclusions -- Ritz-Carlton Naples is nothing to write home about compared with several other U.S. Ritz properties not shown, for example the one in Puerto Rico. And some choices look to be a matter of subjective taste, such as including the Bel-Air but not Chateau Marmont.
-
Things I Like About This Site
Another nice thing about the Forum here: The auto-numbering system for each post in a thread makes sense. That is, the number initially assigned to a post and displayed as the first line in the post is the same number referenced in subsequent replies to that post. So you can see who replied to whom wthout going into threaded mode. Sounds obvious, but dcforum implementations on some Other Sites don't work this way.
-
Escortspeak:RIP?
http://www.pbrc.hawaii.edu/microangela/anroch4.gif
-
Escortspeak:RIP?
>Congratulations. I'm glad someone was successful in shutting >that embarrassment of a place down. In college my neighbor fumigated her apartment. Her roaches decided it would be funny to move in with me. Careful how we gloat here.
-
Accuracy of reviews
Building the premium brand takes time and trouble but is well worth it, from this consumer's viewpoint.
-
Status of second reviews
We see the same evidence; we reach different conclusions. Certainly your prerogative. I believe management is acting and speaking in good faith. I assume management is doing its best with available resources. And I agree with the late great Allan Sherman: Good advice Costs nothing, and it’s Worth the price.
-
Status of second reviews
>Honestly Tampa Yankee, that’s about the most convoluted double >talk I have heard anywhere in quite some time. Unless you’re >redesigning the entire escort review format, your response >here really feels disingenuous. ChgoBoy, Tampa Yankee is saying the utmost that can be said about software that hasn't yet been rolled out and proven in live use. >Either the system accepts second, third reviews or it doesn’t. >You’re making this sound as though you’re trying to invent >something that doesn’t exist anywhere else. Perhaps you need >to consult an outside expert. No. Either site management is committed to working the problem until the system accepts subsequent reviews and the user presentation of this functionality is acceptable, or site management is not so committed. From all evidence, the commitment is there. "...which is all, I think, that any conscious entity can ever hope to do..."
-
Rational social policy
Try to imagine something like this happening here... Prostitutes' 'people skills' are used to care for elderly By Jeremy Laurance, Health Editor Published: 11 April 2006 Prostitutes in Germany are learning the secret of survival in the modern world - transferable skills. The state of North Rhine Westphalia is spending €1m (£700,000) of local and EU money to get sex workers off the streets and into care homes. All they have to change is their uniform. The retraining scheme, backed by Diakone Westfalen, a welfare programme that runs nursing homes across the country, is based on a simple observation: prostitutes, because of their experience of dealing with people, make excellent carers of the elderly. Officials say they are often better at the job than trainee nurses. Rita Keuhen of Diakone Westfalen said: "They have good people skills, aren't easily disgusted and have zero fear of physical contact. These characteristics set them apart. It was an obvious move." Despite high unemployment, running at 12 per cent, nursing homes in Germany are seriously understaffed. Squeamishness and a reluctance to take on a caring role dealing with personal hygiene have left 6,400 vacancies nationwide. Diakone Westfalen plans to offer 30 prostitutes aged from 20 to 40 the chance to train for a new career, with two years of courses and vocational training. Heinz Oberlach from Germany's Federal Labour Agency said the idea of using prostitutes as care workers was "very logical" and "fits together like the pieces of a puzzle". But Ms Keuhen warned there was one danger. "Nursing home bosses will have to be discreet so that elderly men don't try to get more than they are paying for." Gisela Zohren, 56, a former prostitute who now works at a help centre for sex workers called the Midnight Mission in Dortmund, said life was getting tougher on the streets and at least half the women she met wanted to leave the business. Thousands of prostitutes had come from eastern Europe and South America, swelling the ranks of the local women forced on to the streets by the shortage of employment. She said: "Prostitution taught me to listen and to convey a feeling of safety. Isn't that exactly what is missing so much in care of elderly people?" http://news.independent.co.uk/europe/article356998.ece