Everything posted by MsGuy
-
La raison d’être
Good for you Lucky! Always nice to see a citizen prevail against the mighty IRS. Well, unless he happens to be running for president. I'd have to make an exception for Romney, lol.
-
Male escorts in Tampa are gearing up for closeted Republicans
Pony play FAQ: http://www.cpony.com/home/faq.html I must have led a more sheltered life than I knew. Well, at $1,000 a pop, I couldn't have afforded it all that often anyway.
-
Missouri Senate race turns to the absurd
LOL, that was my thought also, lookin. Ain't no way the Repubs can let that seat fall to the Dems just for lack of funding. Be interesting to see if the Senate Repub guys can find a way to slip that money back into the race w/o it being reported until after the election.
-
Missouri Senate race turns to the absurd
Depends on how far along he is with his surgery, I guess. ---- LOL, I knew there was something wrong with that sentence but, for the life of me, I couldn't figure out what.
-
Wither Microsoft
Jesus fucking god, it reads like some drawn out, decade long nightmare they couldn't wake up from. How could so many smart people fuck up a sure thing so badly?
-
Missouri Senate race turns to the absurd
Thanks for the post, Lookin. I couldn't figure out why his fellow Republicans suddenly went nuclear rather than help him walk it back. Who knew they still have a chance to dump him in favor of someone who can read a teleprompter. Hang in there, Todd! Don't let those silk stocking types piss on your head and tell you it's raining! Hell, man, any real man knows they wouldn't get preggers on you unless they enjoyed it.
-
R. I. P. Phyllis Diller
Loved her Fang routines best of all. Thanks for posting, EXPAT.
-
Missouri Senate race turns to the absurd
No, but it moved the seat from Repub lockdown to the in play column. Where do they find these guys? I mean it's not like Congress-critter Adkin is some tea party newbie. He should know better than to let stuff like that out of his mouth.
-
Why won't Romney release more tax returns?
Just in case one of our less reputable posters is thinking of dropping a dime on our dear AdamSmith, please be advised that you yourself will be in for a full scale audit. From long experience, the IRS has determined that there is a high probability that anyone inclined to rat out his fellow taxpayer is engaging in a bit fudging himself. Takes one to know one, so to speak.
-
agree or disagree???
Some activities are deemed criminal not because of harm to the individuals directly involved but because of perceived harm to the larger community.
-
What movies do you like to watch over and over again?
(Sigh) Lost me right from the git-go.
-
If You WON the LOTTERY!!
Actually I had occasion to think this through last year. I decided to buy a villa in SPB, Rus, and invite all my internet posting buddies for a summer of fun and games, all expenses paid. A number of lovely twink models from Flirt4Free have already indicated their willingness to act as live in tour guides. Just keep that in mind when you're tempted to get snarky replying to my posts here.
-
Cooper Boytoy Has Boytoy
Hito, you think I haven't noticed you making eyes at AdamSmith?
-
Happy 100th Birthday Julia Child
I have no idea what Julia thought about homos but I enjoyed her cooking shows. PBS should rerun them or sell the rights to a cooking channel that will.
-
Is Cheating on the Rise?
Hmmm...so how long until there are programs for students that "flag potential problems in papers" and automatically suggest inoffensive alternative wordings as workarounds? ---- Back on topic, I suspect humans are genetically programed to a certain degree of self-seeking behavior. Not saying we're demonic; we appear to be a good bit more inclined toward amiability and altruism than our cousins the chimps, but we're no angels either. I doubt there has been much drift in the gene pool in the last couple of generations so I doubt we're any worse (or better) than we were 50 years ago.
-
Why won't Romney release more tax returns?
Move along, folks...nothing to see here. http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/romney-ive-paid-at-least-13-percent-in-taxes-for-past-10-years/2012/08/16/gJQAv0NB0X_story.html
-
Cooper Boytoy Has Boytoy
OOOH, Hito, where did you learn to scratch like that? Love it...didn't know you had it in you!
-
Cooper Boytoy Has Boytoy
Gossip sites are not always the most reliable source of evidence for this sort of thing. They have a direct interest in hyping the story as much as possible. It's kinda boring if they report A.C. to be pretty well ok with the situation. Just saying.
-
And the winner of Glee Project Season 2 is.......
Keep an open mind, Suck. Maybe he has an extra large dick!
-
Welcome Back Kotter's Ron Palillo Dies
Ronald Palillo was born April 2, 1949, in Cheshire, Connecticut. Now that I've gone to the trouble to look it up for you, Lucky, be sure to mark it on your calendar.
-
Heat Wave
currently 81 F here. Strangely cool for the middle of August in Mississippi, but I'm not complaining.
-
Cooper Boytoy Has Boytoy
Maybe they have an open relationship?
-
Anal tattoos - the next big thing?
No, no, no, no, no...
-
Happy 25th Tim Tebow
I'm sure he prays for us, Lucky.
-
Is Taylor Lautner gay?
I think it would be really hot if Lautner were a confirmed gerontophile.