Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

pylonguy71

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pylonguy71

  1. As mentioned, Chaturbate is an amazing source of incredibly hot guys, many of whom will happily discuss escorting in a private (but never publicly as it can get them banned). I found Instagram to be the most reliable source of contact with the best Russian fitness models. But I would avoid anyone repped by ES Models. The agent is both greedy AND psycho (according to the models I have spoken with who no longer work with him but still escort privately). He charges a LOT for his guys and takes a large cut of course. There's plenty of amazing models to choose from privately outside of working with an agency like that. Russian tourist visas are so unbelievably annoying, so I arranged for a very, very hot model from Moscow to meet me for travel (easy enough to find destinations that don't require tourist visas like Thailand) and we spent an incredible week together for a very, very reasonable price ($1500, plus expenses). Russians are far more passionate than Eastern Europeans IMHO, and having had such a positive experience, I would do it again. But make sure to cam or FaceTime to assess compatibility and English speaking levels. Traveling together wouldn't be nearly a enjoyable if you have to pass your phone back and forth with google translate.
  2. I'm looking to book flights to Brazil (from Los Angeles) for early next year. Had a look over skyscanner and kayak and saw that most direct flights are over $1000USD round trip. Just wanted to check in and ask if this is the norm at the moment? I've seen some amazing specials on this forum in the last year or two. But doesn't seem to be the case at the moment. Any tips would be most appreciated. Also, would you recommend flying into and out of SP or Rio? I figured SP is the easiest entry point...
  3. Tartegogo, thank you SO much for your trip diary, it's been incredible to read! Very inspiring.
  4. Tomcal, thank you so much for creating the private club. I just requested membership. And I too have missed your (and others) photos on here. While I've made a couple of posts, I haven't been able to get to Brazil in many years. But I'm finally heading back there early 2018. Can't wait! My focus has been more on Eastern Europe and Barcelona in recent years. But nothing beats a Brazilian sauna! I spent five weeks in Rio last time - looking at a three to four week visit this time and planning first ever stays in PA and SP for the same trip, so there'll be plenty of opportunities to sample the locals
  5. Oh my! Best Sex Ever guy is totally dreamy!!!!!
  6. While newish to this forum, I've been enjoying Tomcal's vividly tantalizing photo filled reports on other forums for many years now (and even had the pleasure of a brief encounter at 117 once. I sadly haven't been back to Brazil since 2005, (can't believe how fast those 10 years have flown) but your posts always make me want to jump online and book a ticket! I hope (and I'm sure we will) to see a photo of your "best sex ever" blonde. And thanks so very much for all that you do Tom

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.