Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kevie770

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kevie770

  1. It’s sad that this has to be said.
  2. My goodness! Your writing is amazing! The description of the guys and even the suttle use of humor is amazing. This forum makes me want to cancel my trip to Santo Domingo and head straight for Brazil!
  3. Nice! Well I’m definitely adding Rio to my travel list. I’m looking forward to some different boys then the ones I know in Havana and Santo Domingo.
  4. This literally made me LOL! Sounds like there are enough to share!
  5. I will email you the pics. I can’t figureout how to send it through the websites messaging.
  6. Also, how are the black guys in Rio? Is there an abundance? No offense to anyone but I really only like black guys, light skinned or dark.
  7. During the day they are at national park. At night they are at the park across the street from hotel Vedado. Not all the guys are super hot but you can definitely find a few that are good looking. I made friends with one of the guys and he brings me dudes that aren’t “park boys”. I have a few photos but they are all naked. Is that allowed?
  8. I’m going to Santo Domingo in January. I have been there a few times in the past and I’ve had Freddy as a guide in the past. Recently his guys haven’t been as hot so I’m excited to hear about Manny. I’ve stayed at Adam Suites before and it’s cool, nothing special but it is a gay hotel and there were always boys waiting outside the building. You can see them from the balcony and if you like what you see you can invite them up to your room. Now it doesn’t really matter where you stay because Uber is super cheap! You can get anywhere in the city for a couple dollars, so look on Air B&B and find something nice outside the colonial zone. I haven’t been to Rio yet but I’ve also done Cuba a few times. I would put Santo Domingo and Cuba on the same level when it comes to the men. I prefer black guys and you will probably find more black guys in DR but there are plenty in Havana as well. Let me know if you have any questions and I’ll help!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.