Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bangkok Pattaya Bangkok Sept 10-13

Featured Replies

im stay bangkok and search for see new friends for good moments

A true friend to a Thai is like family. To fuck one is incestuous.

 

If I don't remember incorrectly,  the objection to incest is the genetic problem of inbreeding.

 

If fucking a friend can make this friend pregnant, then it could become incestuous,

provided the friend is a brother.

Drinks in Screw Boys are 300 Baht (or did you get a late night promotion 250 shortly before closing?)

He said that in sunee boys are lower class and dirty, cheap but dirty. I asked him i heard some good feedback of sunee he said ewwww. He suggested that i stay in boystown area, much better according to him.

I got a similar replay from a Sunee boys whom I told I am going to Boystown.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.