Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Malls of Bangkok - Gay Paradise

Featured Replies

I did not notice above average number of cute boys in Malls, otherwise I would go more often. (But on Klong Toey market, which is the opposite: outside, therefore no aircon, dirty, but cute boys in large numbers so I go whenever possible to buy fruit there.)

 

I don't spend much time in Malls (go less than once per week, and if I go it's for eating at their foodcourt or as a meeting point; very very rarely do I buy something in a mall, about once per year, at the moment I remember I bought a phone and two pairs of trousers in 2013).

It depends on what type you're after, I think it's fair to say that the type I'm after is more likely to be found in malls than in outdoor markets. The same might not be true for your type.

 

I'm also admittedly a mall person. I spend a lot of my free time in malls.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.