Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Back in bangkok Trip Report!

Featured Replies

Disliking paid sex is legitimate, of course, but I don't get why you'd then expect to find "glitz and glamour" where that's on offer? That's a bit like a vegetarian saying, "I dislike eating meat but I love to visit slaughterhouses because I like to see animals", in my humble opinion.

  • 1 year later...

Anyone know where Pai in prince now? Cant find him and heard he has left. 

  • 1 month later...

Anyone know where Pai in prince now? Cant find him and heard he has left.

Pai is now working at Jupiter 2018. However, I spoke with several of the staff and they all confirmed that Pai is now the personal boy toy of the bar owner and is just there for show, he is not available for customers.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.