Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

After BKK & Pattaya, Where next to find boys?

Featured Replies

I've not tried King of College for several years. They had a tired selection last time I went in, so decided to take my business elsewhere.

 

In addition to TK, already linked, I have used Get Wave, just up the road.  A less professional operation than TK, but still had nice boys in a catalogue.

http://www.get-wave.com/tokyo/

 

TK has a professional ground floor bar, with perhaps about 10 boys behind the bar & they will hand you an I-Pad which catalogues all the others working on the night.

 

Also, tried the following several years ago & would be happy to go back, if I got bored with the 2 places already listed.    This is a couple of train stops further away & was based in an apartment tower, so you phone them when reaching the station.   They now have an English map at least showing which station to go to.   The first time they had a Japanese map, so it took a long time to figure out.

http://en.hi-na.com/cast/

 

 

 

I have not tried the following:

http://ocean-boys.com/boys.php

http://www.acid-boy.com/contact.html

 

 

 

Also, for those prepared to check out every listing, the following site lists a number of bars, which might just include 1~2 more host bars.  I found TK like this.     

If any one does search through it, please post the host bar links here.

http://tokyo-gay.com/index.html

 

Finally, these bars sometimes change their web addresses, so if the web address can no longer be found, it does not mean the place is closed.

 

If you splash out JPY15000 on a drink & a boy for 1 hour, it amounts to about THB 4700.

Considerably more expensive than Pattaya as we might all expect, but not outrageous.

Hotels also cost significantly more than Thailand.   

 

Most other expenses are more reasonable.  

At the risk of sounding stupid, in each profile you can see if boy is in for 'soft s' or 'soft m'. I assume s = slave and m = master?

But then I am surprised most have 'soft s' = NO and 'soft m' = YES.

 

I think thus 'soft m' means the boy is willing to be humiliated?

S= Sadist

M = Masochist

Like Hutchison above, I think it means S for Sadist, and M for Masochist.

 

The "soft" things just means that they only do some light S&M

 

Therefore, "Soft S" means the boy would be willing to take the dominant, sadist role in some light S&M.

 

and "Soft M" means that the boy would be willing to take the submissive, masochist role in some light S&M.

 

So one would expect that, as abidismaili found, that the Soft S designation would be a lot more common that the Soft M.

S= Sadist

M = Masochist

Ok. So what does it then mean boy is soft m?

That he wants the slave role or master role in the masochist role play?

 

And what does it then in practice mean when boy says he is soft s?

 

Most are soft m I see.

 

Sorry. Question not needed anymore. I see poster above me answered it already

if they have a big following, getting tickets can be difficult. The entire Japanese concert ticketing process is byzantine and weird.

 

But there are services to help if you need a ticket but aren't in the fan club.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.