Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Badboys June Trip to Bangkok....Suggestions Needed

Featured Replies

  • Author

Badboy's June Trip to Bangkok (better with apostrophe)

 

I consider Asiatique a tourist trap.

 

Hopefully not. Bad enough this can be done elsewhere in Thailand, unethical treatment of animal.

 

The lesser known water markets maybe, the famous ones (Ampawa, Damnoen Saduak) are tourist traps.

 

Reclining Buddha (not leaning Buddha, not sleeping Buddha - Buddha does not sleep!).

 

 

Im a tourist...hence I want to try and do things that people who live in BKK may do often or not at all...

 

As far as Asiatique, I want to at least check it out...

 

Ill scratch the water markets unless they are included in a tour I take...

 

Thanks for the other corrections....

 

Thanks for adding suggestions on what I should check out based on your experiences....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.