Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Help with PayPal

Featured Replies

I have sent a friend some money with PayPal. Apparently he has a PayPal Account because I see the Transfer confirmed, but he does not know how to claim it.

Can somebody please advise?

  • Author

Thank you. Michael.

I think he has it set up because I got a confirmation with his name and photo.

Probably he has done it before but cannot remember.

If he goes to the Bank they can guide him how to link it?

I do get the impression that some of these boys spend so much time on Tik Tok and gaming that they forget their phones can be used to google for solutions to problems.   

Transfer:

https://www.paypal.com/bb/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-withdraw-money-to-my-local-bank-account-faq1189

Link account:

https://www.paypal.com/c2/webapps/mpp/how-to-guides/link-bank-account?locale.x=en_C2

If Thai language equivalents don't exist, use google chrome to translate.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.