Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alaska Airlines is the first airline to ban emotional support animals

Featured Replies

The laws in the USA changed recently and I know many who are very upset with this. I'm not one of those. I have taken my dogs from Thailand and the USA multiple times but I paid for them to travel on top with me. I traveled last year with a cat in the cabin and I'm allergic and it was a hard haul for me.

I don't expect to have have other people's choice of pet inflicted  on me for 12 hours.  

Bravo Alaska Airlines ! Hope all airlines will follow. I'm with z909 on this.

Smoking is  banned now not to be replaced by people's best friends.   Nothing personal  as I'm not allergic but know people who highly are and I witnessed seizure  in the office when client showed up with pet. Scary stuff.

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.