June 11, 200620 yr I was surfing around the blogs mentioned on this site and found several self suck video clips. It must be great to be able to self suck, especially on those lonely nights As I was watching these clips I became curious about straight guys. I wondered if thosestraight boys who physically are able, actually self suck? It seems to me they might be too uptight to do so, but then again, gay or straight I can't imagine anyone letting such a talent go to waste. What do you guys think about straight boys, do they self suck?
June 13, 200620 yr I was watching a Auto-Fellatio clip on AEBN last night that had this hot muscle guy, with a very nice cock, sucking himself. I was really impressed, he could actually take it all the way down and he could move his hips and basically fuck his own mouth, it was really hot. He shot a huge load, in his mouth and all over his face, then deep throated his cock again. He put on a great performance. To answer your question, I think that if a straight guy figured out that he could suck his own dick, he would do it all the time. No doubt about it, everybody likes their dick sucked and if you can do it yourself, it only makes it easier.
June 14, 200620 yr That sounds like a hot clip. I love watching guys self suck. I guess you're right straight guys who figure out they can do it will ... but not be as public about it as gay men. Maybe the straight guy feels it is kind of "gay" to suck his own cock but the feeling probably overrides any problem he might have with the perception of being gay.
June 15, 200620 yr LOL....you mean straight guys aren't going to announce at a party that they can suck their own dick then precede to show everyone...I doubt that too, but it would be funny.
June 15, 200620 yr < What do you guys think about straight boys, do they self suck? Reminds me of the old George Carlin bit: Question: "Why do dogs lick their balls?" Answer: "Because THEY CAN!" If a str8 guy likes to get off with his hand, why wouldn't he like his mouth too? }(
August 12, 200818 yr I've asked straight boys this question and the answer is "Yes." Funny how they don't think it's gay if it's their own cock. Denial - learn it, love it, live it.
August 13, 200818 yr Frankly, I would love this ability. I saw a boy last week in a club who could do this and I took him to my place just because I found it enjoyable to watch. He was able to get us both off. Of course, if I were able to do the same, I would not have needed him.
August 13, 200818 yr How was he able to do it? Was he seriously flexible or was his dick really long? I've seen this in porn, but I always figured they faked it somehow.
August 13, 200818 yr I know of a few straight guys who can self suck. I have seen the videos. Always very hot to watch.
August 13, 200818 yr How was he able to do it?Was he seriously flexible or was his dick really long? I've seen this in porn, but I always figured they faked it somehow. Not fake at all. I have seen it too many times. Jason Crew the pornstar and escort does this easily. So do many others.
August 13, 200818 yr Not fake at all. I have seen it too many times. Jason Crew the pornstar and escort does this easily. So do many others. Why am I now suddenly having very dirty thoughts about the U.S. Gymnastics team?
August 13, 200818 yr "Funny how they don't think it's gay if it's their own cock." Is it gay if they play with their own equipment? Hmmmmmmm. Dick
August 13, 200818 yr "Funny how they don't think it's gay if it's their own cock."Is it gay if they play with their own equipment? Hmmmmmmm. Dick I've always thought that a mouth has no gender. But "straight" boys act like sucking cock in any way shape or form is gay - except if it's their own. But, if they like the way their own dick tastes and feels in their mouth, you got to wonder. I mean it's not like their buddy's dick is going to taste different. And, I bet they swallow.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.