Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

(Help) I Cannot Open Any Message in Forum

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

>On the main forum page under Business class travel:

>

>Posted: Mon-Mar-05-07 10:39 am

>

>The main forum page shows that the post was made by Scott

>Adler, but when you pull up the post in the thread it was

>actually made by RussianRob.

I suspect that the entry shows that Scott made the last post but the last post was lost in the crash. Why wasn't the record lost that Scott made the last post? I have no idea. On the best sunlight day DCforum software is totally inscrutable.

> I'm seeking humor anywhere I can find it these days, no matter how >thin. ;)

Although not humor based, these guys will put a smile on your face. I love these guys! Although their blog is in French, you can scroll thru past pages of their blog to see their individual videos. The latest one is a montage of some of them, but not all.

http://pedjkelly.skyblog.com/

  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.