Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aghast at the price of gas

Featured Replies

Today at the Exxon station on the approach to the 96th St. entrance to the West Side Highway I saw regular gas advertised at 3.65 a gallon. In my parochial way, rather than sympathize with the much more gas-dependent rest of the country, I thought first with some self-satisfaction that this is one more addition to the long list of reasons for me to be happy that I got rid of my last car some years ago and removed myself from the multitude of masochists who insist against all reason on bearing the grueling burden of owning a car in Manhattan.

  • Active Members

I'm getting more pissed-off by the day that US automakers have taken billions in handouts to improve fuel efficiency, develop hybrids, etc and there are STILL NO PLUG-IN HYBRIDS!

  • Active Members

Seattle isn't that far behind you. For regular across the street from me it's at 3.59 right now. Makes me glad I don't have a car either. Scootin or getting a Zip car if absolutely necessary is a lot lot lot cheaper if I need wheels. Other wise I either try to walk or take the metro when I don't have to be any where in a hurry.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.