August 23, 200818 yr Does this mean we'll have Tom Cruise running against Jim McGreeevey in 2012? Washington) A poll released Friday shows that issues - not sexuality - are more important to American voters. A Zogby Poll found that more than six in 10 U.S. voters say they could support an openly gay candidate for president of the United States. The poll, conducted for the Gay & Lesbian Leadership Institute, asked 1,089 likely voters if they would support an openly gay president, U.S. senator, vice president or cabinet-level secretary if they believed the individual was the most qualified person for the job. http://www.365gay.com/news/poll-majority-o...tial-candidate/
August 23, 200818 yr Active Members A Zogby Poll found that more than six in 10 U.S. voters say they could support an openly gay candidate for president of the United States.The poll, conducted for the Gay & Lesbian Leadership Institute, asked 1,089 likely voters if they would support an openly gay president, U.S. senator, vice president or cabinet-level secretary if they believed the individual was the most qualified person for the job. I'll believe it when I see it.
August 23, 200818 yr Author Hey, we've had presidents getting blow jobs in the oval office - isn't it about time they started giving them too? I'll believe it when I see it.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.