September 7, 200917 yr Something I've noticed this summer. Every time a relationship is about to end I find myself smoking more - even though I'm not consciously aware that the relationship is about to end. I think from now on whenever I find myself smoking two packs instead of one a day, I'm going to start looking for a new partner, so I'm prepared for what's to come. Anyone else notice patterns in their lives when relationships are about to tank?
September 7, 200917 yr Anyone else notice patterns in their lives when relationships are about to tank? Re-reading his life insurance policy.
September 7, 200917 yr Ah. You have to take out life insurance on them. Immediately you meet, to allow for a plausibly deniable time interval. In any event... He: Do you smoke after sex? She: Don't know, I never looked.
September 7, 200917 yr Author I think the average 20 year old guy would get suspicious if a dude in his late 30s wanted to take out a life insurance policy on him.
September 7, 200917 yr I think the average 20 year old guy would get suspicious if a dude in his late 30s wanted to take out a life insurance policy on him. Surely your powers of persuasion by now are sufficient to manage the thoughts of the average 20 year old. If not, you are not throwing enough money on him at the front end.
September 7, 200917 yr Author I thought the point of "dating" was that it gave me a break from throwing money at them!
September 7, 200917 yr I thought the point of "dating" was that it gave me a break from throwing money at them! Ah, naive boy.
September 8, 200917 yr Author I wish I had known it was all about the money when I was young and in demand. I just gave it away!
September 15, 200917 yr To get back to the specific case, wouldn't the double-barreled cigarette breath more or less help the breakup along by convincing the other that it's not such a bad idea?
September 15, 200917 yr Author Nope. I've never had sex with a non smoker and I never, ever will. I don't care how hot the guy is, if he doesn't smoke I have no interest in him.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.