Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Budapest

Featured Replies

  • Author
  • Active Members

Axiom, I already went a few times with David Sweet and I think I commented and even joined a picture to your posting.

I wished some change this time. And I got it !

  • Author
  • Active Members
  • Popular Post

Strip show and Oral Academy at Action Bar

I do not remember the name of the porn star doing the Strip show, but he has a muscular and great body and a thick dick in erection.

And i am happy to see that yesterday's barman is going to be the one performing the Oral Academy : in the oral academy, two boys come on stage and start sucking each other. When then are in erection, they simply go completely naked in the public and anyone willing to suck them, does it. I do not suck but I love touching and the barman's body is nice and firm. I cuddle his tight little arm and muscular body while he is been sucked by a couple of customers. Tomas is his name. Obviously not off limits at all.There are not many customers, and I love wanking his hard curved cock. The other performer is not at all to my licking and I do not even touch his cock.

I meet Alex that I met the day before a 29 lad with grey eyes who likes daddies and who sucked me a couple of times the day before in the back room and then in the toilet (ie in the light so that I can see him sucking me). He is here again and comes to me after the show asking if it possible to suck my dick.. Everything is possible and we go to the toilets for my personal Oral academy (only one student !) with 2 happy ends.

Great time in Action bar and in Budapest

Have a look at the barman's ass

post-107205-0-09085900-1387706607_thumb.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.