August 13, 201016 yr (even poetry) How could I have not noticed this until just now?! You can imagine the self-restraint I am having to exercise. The arrow found its target, finally.
August 13, 201016 yr The arrow found its target, finally. Sorry to be slow. With age, the mind goes. Viz. my current avatar. Or else NYC & its denizens have me so mesmerized that I can no longer focus on anything else! (For the puzzled, the line quoted above was added to my post by the all-powerful Moderator here.)
December 10, 201015 yr Active Members "Or else NYC & its denizens have me so mesmerized that I can no longer focus on anything else!" Could be why we don't see so much of you these days?
January 1, 201115 yr Author Lucky, thank you so much for your enthusiasm. You have and continue to contribute a great deal to the site. Thank you for all you do! It was great having this forum named for you since the challenge. I hope we are all going to continue working to make the site better and more entertaining for all of us.
January 1, 201115 yr Active Members You are welcome, Oz. It was a pleasure. I look forward to a new name and a new year for MER.
January 1, 201115 yr Could be why we don't see so much of you these days? OK, my top New Year's resolution is to break out of my NYC hypgnosis and get back to the real world -- i.e., posting here!
January 2, 201115 yr Author OK, my top New Year's resolution is to break out of my NYC hypgnosis and get back to the real world -- i.e., posting here! Well, we love you posting here. But, I understand NYC. It is pretty amazing isn't it?
January 2, 201115 yr Active Members I am glad that he is posting again. I hope Stu Cotts returns as well.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.