Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ina Garten's Thanksgiving Recipes from Google

Featured Replies

Just a heads up .. in case someone does not use Google lol who would that be? Anyway, they are featuring some tasty looking recipes from the barefoot Hampton queen ^_^

OR you can go to your local grocery store and buy it all already cooked ^_^

OR you can head over to a relatives or friends and let them do all the cooking and you do all the eating :o

Whatever your pleasure ... Happy Thanksgiving Guys!

  • 1 month later...

She's a terrific cook. But seeing how much butter she uses in her dishes, its no surprise that she's a size 19.

I really love to watch her cook. Unfortunately, I can't eat most of what she does cook.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Active Members

She's a terrific cook. But seeing how much butter she uses in her dishes, its no surprise that she's a size 19.

I really love to watch her cook. Unfortunately, I can't eat most of what she does cook.

Funny? Ironic? I always thought Ina was a pretty lousy cook on her show. Really awful knife technique. She doesn't work very fast. Enjoyable and slow. At least better than fellow hefty-girl Paula Dean.

For a hottie, I'd take Tom Colicchio or a few of the Top Chef contestants. Harold? Maybe Sam?

  • 3 weeks later...

Funny? Ironic? I always thought Ina was a pretty lousy cook on her show. Really awful knife technique. She doesn't work very fast. Enjoyable and slow. At least better than fellow hefty-girl Paula Dean.

For a hottie, I'd take Tom Colicchio or a few of the Top Chef contestants. Harold? Maybe Sam?

Don't forget Michael Chiarello. He's handsome and he just screams "power bottom!" at me every time I watch his show.

I do enjoy the drama that both Ina and Chiarello go through trying to make their gay friends look straight for the TV cameras. The poor souls look so out of place posing as some junior league husbands going to the polo matches- it just makes me guffaw.

  • Active Members

Being here in Brasil, neither satellite cable provides Food Network. And we are a couple of years behind with Top Chef. But I think we all must have a bit of warmth in our hearts for Chicago gay boy cutie, Dale Levitski. Here's the review for his restaurant. Sounds yummy.

But even yummier is Sam Talbot. Hello New York. post-122724-077417800 1295831343.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.