Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

has anyone ever.....??

Featured Replies

Here in Phoenix, there are cute younger guys on many of the street corners who are "sign spinners" ....holding and spinning signs for local businesses to attract attention/business.

Many times, at least here in Phoenix, they are very cute.. I have often thought about stopping and making an "indecent" proposal. They are working extended hours, outside in the scorching sun..

Ask them how much they get paid for a day.. how many hours that is.. and tell them I would give them the same amount of money for one hour in a comfortable, cool environment..

Fantasy, yes.. reality??? maybe...has anyone tried this or similar?

I hope he doesn't hit us with that sign if he gets upset when solicited. ^_^ I see passion in his moves. Maybe he will become a dancer or engineer, entertainer, architect, artist, musician, coreograhper, escort and etc.. I just hope he can find something he enjoys doing and live his life to the fullest...

  • Active Members

Here in Phoenix, there are cute younger guys on many of the street corners who are "sign spinners" ....holding and spinning signs for local businesses to attract attention/business.

Many times, at least here in Phoenix, they are very cute.. I have often thought about stopping and making an "indecent" proposal. They are working extended hours, outside in the scorching sun..

Ask them how much they get paid for a day.. how many hours that is.. and tell them I would give them the same amount of money for one hour in a comfortable, cool environment..

Fantasy, yes.. reality??? maybe...has anyone tried this or similar?

Marc Anthony must be on his way to Phoenix. He a sucker for spinning signs. :P

All of a sudden I have a strong urge to buy a condo in a city where the temps are quite warm :P

Well he looks a bit underage but here in DFW we have a few in their early twenties that I would not mind hitting up. They stand outside in terrible weather some even wearing silly outfits and probably get paid min wage at best. So an offer of a few hundred dollars and some pleasure might work :o

Funny, I think that this must be a cross country phenomenon. I see them here in NC all over, mostly dealing with smaller businesses I've noticed though. I can't say we, (NC) have any hotties like Phoenix, but it really is entertaining to watch, or laugh, as the last one I saw flinging his sign lost control to the wind which in turn thwacked him up side the head pretty good. This talented fellow didnt let that stop him as he picked up the sign as if he meant to do that and carried on with his twirling with-out skipping a beat. Pretty amazing to see.

One of Facebook co-founders, Chris Hughes, is from Hickory, NC. I find him hot. There are a lot of hot guys in NC. BTW Chris Hughes and Sean Eldridge announced their marriage engagement in January 2011 in New York City. I hope their marriage works out. They look great together.

I find hard working men who are passionate about what they do and believe that they can achieve something in this world very hot. There are plenty of those in NC and handsome too. ^_^

I can't say we, (NC) have any hotties like Phoenix,

One of Facebook co-founders, Chris Hughes, is from Hickory, NC. I find him hot. There are a lot of hot guys in NC. BTW Chris Hughes and Sean Eldridge announced their marriage engagement in January 2011 in New York City. I hope their marriage works out. They look great together.

I find hard working men who are passionate about what they do and believe that they can achieve something in this world very hot. There are plenty of those in NC and handsome too. ^_^

facebook_founder_partner_gay_marriage_thumb.jpg

One of Facebook co-founders, Chris Hughes, is from Hickory, NC. I find him hot. There are a lot of hot guys in NC. BTW Chris Hughes and Sean Eldridge announced their marriage engagement in January 2011 in New York City. I hope their marriage works out. They look great together.

Where would they plan to get married. NC and NY do not recognize same sex marriage unless I have missed something?

I If those guys really are that cute, chances are they're undercover cops waiting to be solicited, I bet.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.