May 16, 201115 yr So Michaelangelo Signorile is reporting that a major TV personality is coming out on Monday via a heavily designed PR move. And Signorile is going to interview this person on Tuesday on his Sirius OutQ 4 hour radio show. Any idea who? Everyone thinks it might be Anderson Cooper but I'm not sure. Any other ideas?
May 16, 201115 yr Just as I posted this, this article came out on NYTimes.com http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/16/business/media/16anchor.html Don Lemon of CNN is coming out. He will be on Michaelangelo Signorile's show on Tuesday.
May 17, 201115 yr I can't get over the fact that he is 45. He could shave at least 15 years off that figure and no one would notice.....
May 17, 201115 yr I can't get over the fact that he is 45. He could shave at least 15 years off that figure and no one would notice..... to quote Whoopi Goldberg on the same subject, "you don't ever know how old we are - black don't crack. . ." and she gets a huge laugh from the audience.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.