Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SexyJesse Metcalfe back for role on Dallas

Featured Replies

I'm sure it will be good. I'm a huge Dallas fan and I'd like to know how the original Christopher grew up to look like him? LOL

He was the gardener on Desperate Housewives, right? Love him.

I'm psyched. I always loved Dallas.

It will be interesting to see how Ewing Oil is run in this day and age.

I forget, at the end of the show was it Bobby or J.R. that was running the company?

I know Jock had that weird delusional idea that they could run the company together after his death, but that was clearly never going to work out.

  • 2 weeks later...

Since TNT is making plans to reboot Dallas in some capacity. Why not reboot "I Dream Of Jeannie" as well. This way the tv viewing audience get to see the two roles that made Larry Hagman a household name from all those years ago.

Since TNT is making plans to reboot Dallas in some capacity. Why not reboot "I Dream Of Jeannie" as well. This way the tv viewing audience get to see the two roles that made Larry Hagman a household name from all those years ago.

Sorry, but I just can't imagine myself watching "Jeannie" - not with my diabetes and all.........

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.