Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grindr app

Featured Replies

Does anybody have experience using the iPhone / iPad Grindr app for either finding or attracting escorts?

Does anybody have experience using the iPhone / iPad Grindr app for either finding or attracting escorts?

I stopped using it and deleted the app because it drains the battery unlike any other application.

I have been using for about a month on an iPad without any battery problem. Did you find any successful wording / approach when you did use it?

I don't have it on my iPhone, but a friend has it and he made the demonstration. I was impressed with the number of hot and horny looking men NEAR you. It's my understanding that Grindr is not designed to find escorts, but rather used for regular hook-ups.

Steven ~

Sounds like it could put a serious dent in Craig's List's personal columns.

Yeah, I don't know if there's any easy way to find an escort on there without going through every profile.

I love checking it out when the casino is hopping on a weekend night - it's not all seniors and tour buses in there, you know!

I have not seen any escorts listed in West Hollywood. Although I have seen a couple of former escorts using Grindr in Weho. . .

A few points that I have found lacking:

1. The display options are "nearby," "all," "recent" and "favorites" only

2. No way search in another city

3. No way to search user profiles for a keyword(s)

4. A user seeking an escort needs to be creative in the "headline" ... I have tried "$cort$," "guy$," "boi$" and other variations without any professional's respond. There are only 12 characters/spaces available.

5. This app is only useful if escorts are using it and that may not the case currently.

Thanks to everybody has replied ... Much appreciated.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.