Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can we laugh out of the DSK affair?

Featured Replies

DSK%20juge.jpg

DSK: 'the judge is hot'. The lawyer: 'Shut up, Dominique !'

DSK%20soap.jpg

  • Active Members

Nobody loves a good yock more, but I won't start laughing until they rule out rape.

Interesting to see the French cartoons. Unless they tolerate rape better than I do, which I don't believe, it must be their view that it is in fact a coup monté.

I do hope that's what it turns out to be. Now that could be funny.

LUCY-FOOTBALL.jpg

The part of Charlie Brown is played by Dominique Strauss-Kahn, while Carla Bruni-Sarkozi appears as Lucy. rolleyes.gif

  • Active Members

01.jpg

Not a few Frenchies agree that it's a put up job. And I was thinking American politics had gotten hardball. :hmm:

01.jpg

Not a few Frenchies agree that it's a put up job. And I was thinking American politics had gotten hardball. :hmm:

Jesus, that's sickening.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.