Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is this person?

Featured Replies

Sacagewa ?

nope. Sorry, try again. What a hint?

No hint yet. She looks a lot like sacagewa though

Ok now I know who it is. It's Oprah when she went on that diet

Maplethorpe

  • Author

Maplethorpe

That was quick. Too easy? ^_^

I was a kid when I saw my first Maplethorp book. In fact, I bought it at a bookstore and hid it from my parents. They knew I wanted to be a photographer and I never thought they would see the book. I didn't come out until I was 28 and I asked my mother about the book. She said she found it but didn't think anything of it at the time as she knew I loved photography. ^_^

daddy??? DADDY...is that you? Why won't you return my calls anymore? DADDY!?!?!

p.s. and I know you're all thinking I'm talking about the other daddy but I meant this joke as a reference to MY daddy!

Walt Whitman?????

colonel sanders in his youth

  • Active Members

Is this one a bit more difficult?

MsGuy got it, on the first try. thumbsup.png

Sent me off to learn more about image recognition technology, which I heard Google has been working on for several years.

Tried all three of OZ's images using Google. It got Darwin, but not the other two. TinEye got all three.

This is fun! smile.png Next?

6a00d83451f25369e200e550267e848834-800wi.jpg

Apparently it's GERTRUDE STEIN although I have no clue who that is

By the way, thanks for the tip about TinEye....I'll add this to my vast reportoire of programs I can use to get things done. I've always been looking for one of these type of tools!!

Gcursor

I'm waiting for my official acknowledgement of reward from the judge for the last "educated guess" i made ^_^

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.