Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sons of Anarchy TV show

Featured Replies

Does anyone here watch the Sons of Anarchy? I recently became aware of this TV show and watched the 1st 3 seasons. I will say I enjoyed the series a great deal the main character is extremely delicious, tasty, scrumptious, divine and gives me a boner every time I see him.

I also like the fact that Peg Bundy is the motorcycle matriarch. I always enjoy her as an actress, and it was great to see her again on the show. I did not know that her husband was the director of this series. But I think he did a great job casting her as the mother.

As many of you know, I have a tattoo fetish. This show is filled with hot tattooed guys. It's also filled with a lot of beer belly old men.

The ending for the 3rd season was fantastic. It was not exactly what I was expecting to see. But I'm glad it ended the way it did. In September the new season will begin and if anyone has not watched this great show, I suggest that you download it, rent it, or by the 1st 3 seasons before the new season begins.

sons-of-anarchy_288x288.jpg

sons_of_anarchy_tattoo-14289.jpg

  • Active Members

Sons of Anarchy rules.

That said I do hope they move away from the IRA storyline, because I liked it better when they were just dealing with local problems.

Welcome back BBB!

I watch the show occasionally... well a bit more than occasionally. Well written, good actors but a bit dark. I have to be in the mood. I recommend for anyone that likes good TV and can deal with not so happy trips.

  • 3 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.