September 28, 201115 yr Feel free to add your own captions... Mine follows: the manager of the West Hollywood McDonalds underestimated the popularity of their latest promotion--Buy a chicken sandwich, get a free boy toy
September 28, 201114 yr I'm curious where you found that image (because I know the person who took the picture and would like to let them know that it's still spreading around the Internet.)
September 28, 201114 yr I'm curious where you found that image (because I know the person who took the picture and would like to let them know that it's still spreading around the Internet.) I found it on someone's facebook page..
September 28, 201114 yr My caption: The management of McDonalds hasn't decided yet how to handle the inconvenience ....
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.