Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Congrats Expat: The latest member of our over 1,000 club

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

Congratulations, EXPAT. 1000 posts and hopefully thousands more to come. You have made great contributions here and deserve the commendation of your colleagues. I am getting very close to identifying my favorite EXPAT photo category.

Thanks. My obsession with Halloween pics this week put me over the top. I challenge everyone else to hit the 1000 mark too !!!

Congrats Expat! Many many more great posts from you.

  • 2 months later...

It took me 5 years and 3 months to hit 1000 posts and another 3 months to hit 2000 posts thanks to the contest I guess.

Congratulations EXPAT!

  • Active Members

Next up for 2000 is Adam Smith, and next up for 3000 is BiBottomBoy. Think either will make it?

MsGuy comes up next at 1536, so maybe he will reach 2000 one of these days. I have his award certificate ready:

2000kittens.jpg

  • Active Members

MsGuy comes up next at 1536, so maybe he will reach 2000 one of these days.

I'm humping it as hard as I can, Lucky. Somedays are easier than others... :P

Wheelchair_1960_19088215_0_0_4002254_300.jpg

  • Active Members

Oooh, ooh, according to the daily tracker thing as of this post I'm at 1 more than Expat! (What is it, 24-hour rolling count?)

I'll be caught up in no time! :homestar:

S**t! I've only managed 65 posts since the start of the contest. I'll never come close to catching you. After all, it took me more than twelve years to get to 4000 posts on that other site. You may have to use some of that prize money to replace your worn keyboard.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.