Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Congrats to Hitoallusa

Featured Replies

I just noticed that Hitoallusa has joined the 1000 post club.. Congratulations on your achievement. It is especially noteworthy that he only joined our community on Dec 31 of 2008. So as a mere sophomore, he joins the ranks of the upperclassmen..

Let the hazing begin...

hazing1.jpg

  • Active Members

My gosh! 1000 posts and it seems like we hardly ever hear from you. Oh, wait, that's Stu Cotts, He's next on the list of most posted member. But Lookin is only 2 posts behind him, maybe we can make a race out of this.

Anyway, congrats mister allusa. I've noticed that not only have you reached this milestone, but that your posts tend to be more substantive too. Good accomplishment!

Thank you Lurkerspeaks, Lucky and all of you for providing such a wonderful forum! Thank you Lucky for being honest and straightforward with me. I really value that and I hope I can become a better poster and forum member in the future. Love you all~~~

I love it. I shall have a new avatar~~~

Thanks! And thank you lookin.

Love the new avatar!

  • Active Members

Congrats!

Who will be the first to hit 10,000?

Lucky, of course.

Best regards,

RA1

  • Active Members

Congrats!

Who will be the first to hit 10,000?

You are welcome to be that person, BiBottom Boy. Almost 12 years ago I started posting at the Hooboy site,expecting my interest to peter out quickly. Now I am approaching 12,000 posts there. They have a poster who has amassed some 5000 posts in 16 months. He may soon be ahead of me!

People used to suggest that I get a life, but that kind of talk has stopped as they realize that posting is like any other hobby. If you like bowling, or even tennis, go as often as you want. It's the same for posting, except that you run the risk that folks will tire of you if you post too much. I think all posters want to be read, so that is the only limitation I can think of.

  • Active Members

Thank you Lurkerspeaks, Lucky and all of you for providing such a wonderful forum! Thank you Lucky for being honest and straightforward with me. I really value that and I hope I can become a better poster and forum member in the future. Love you all~~~

Maybe I should get a new avatar.

263105093v14_350x350_Front_Color-White.jpg

Lucky that's so cute.. I like your current avatar too so it's up to you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.