Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Columbia: A gay male escort heaven

Featured Replies

There are several posts in the Latin America forum about recent trips to Columbia. Take a look. I know some don't go outside this forum, but if you don't read the other forums, you are missing some great information about gay escorts, male hookers, sauna boys, gogo boys, dancing queens, porn stars, etc.

Take a walk on the wild side and check out other areas of the forums.

  • Author

It is Colombia not Columbia which is in So. Carolina. Important when booking airfares. :P

You know why this breaks my heart? I bought gaycolumbia.com in 2006 for a great deal of money. I didn't know the country was with an O. Not only am I devastated, I am pissed!

LOL That just goes to show you that you can screw someone who is dyslexic (me) over very easy with domain name purchases!

  • Active Members

You know why this breaks my heart? I bought gaycolumbia.com in 2006 for a great deal of money. I didn't know the country was with an O. Not only am I devastated, I am pissed!

LOL That just goes to show you that you can screw someone who is dyslexic (me) over very easy with domain name purchases!

Look at the bright side: you have the premiere DSN for gay Greater Columbia. B)

You know why this breaks my heart? I bought gaycolumbia.com in 2006 for a great deal of money. I didn't know the country was with an O. Not only am I devastated, I am pissed!

LOL That just goes to show you that you can screw someone who is dyslexic (me) over very easy with domain name purchases!

Then I have a domain for you .... berebackpleasure.com :o Just $5k :P

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.