Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My santa wish. . .

Featured Replies

Dear Santa:

post-105999-094675900 1324067836.jpg

Why does such a cute kid want phone numbers of bad boys? I don't get it. Is this card for real or parody or something?

There are several sites that do fake e-cards in that fashion all with sexual undertones.

There's a thanksgiving one with a mom and a little girl opening up the oven.

The little girl says 'I love dark meat" and the mom says "you'll love it even more when you are older."

I love that card thanks for posting it EXPAT ^_^

  • 3 weeks later...

Yes I did. Here are the bad boys:

Jesse:

post-105999-071713800 1325739841.jpg

And bad boy Paul:

post-105999-023510300 1325739884.jpg

And bad boy Geo:

post-105999-086225800 1325739956.jpg

and Bad boy Greg:

post-105999-001447100 1325740026.jpg

And bad boy Chris:

post-105999-048471700 1325740077.jpg

And bad boy Cortlandt:

post-105999-057801100 1325740119.jpg

  • Active Members

See how nice and uncompetitive I was to give EXPAT an opportunity to make about 6 posts in response to my question?

I do know each of these guys personally and there was no photoshop involved in any of these pics.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.