Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Happy Holidays to everyone at Male Escort Review

Featured Replies

This year we lost many precious people ... young teenage boys looking for escape from relentless bullying, brave men and women fighting for our country, relatives, friends from our own circle (RIP Tom), and we lost many creative people as well. One of those was the "Big Guy" Clarence Clemons (RIP) who stood stage right most of Bruce Springsteen's career. The song below is in the spirit of the season and showcases Clemons amazing talent.

I hope all reading this will have a beautiful holiday and an awesome 2012!

See you guys next year!

Peace ^_^

Happy Holidays to my MER friends. . .

post-105999-031339300 1324668449.jpg

post-105999-072461600 1324668455.jpg

post-105999-040212600 1324668462.jpg

post-105999-058438600 1324668470.jpg

Happy Holidays to my MER friends. . .

Merry Christmas to Everyone! and here's A Brazilian Xmas Card!(four of them worked in the saunas..maybe all 5 but I don't recognize the one guy!)

  • Active Members

Merry Christmas to all, and many thanks to Totally Oz and Tampa Yankee for managing the premises. Since everyone is adding pictures, I'll go one better.

Here, for the first time ever on the internet, is a picture of Lucky, taken on the occasion of his very first visit to New York City!

post-100548-031361900 1324689953.jpg

Oh my exactly as I have dreamed! Lucky you are a hottie...

Merry Christmas to all, and many thanks to Totally Oz and Tampa Yankee for managing the premises. Since everyone is adding pictures, I'll go one better.

Here, for the first time ever on the internet, is a picture of Lucky, taken on the occasion of his very first visit to New York City!

Merry Christmas to all, and many thanks to Totally Oz and Tampa Yankee for managing the premises. Since everyone is adding pictures, I'll go one better.

Here, for the first time ever on the internet, is a picture of Lucky, taken on the occasion of his very first visit to New York City!

That's a copy of Physique Pictorial which he bought on 42nd St that's he clutching so tightly in his hand.

Back at ya, mates!

  • Active Members

Dorky Lucky is enjoying temps of 74 and bright blue skies today...a far contrast with that cloudy, rainy day in New York. I won the trip for selling newspaper subscriptions, so went on a bus with many other young boys. Everyone raced for cigarettes and Playboy magazines as soon as they got their hotel room keys. I wouldn't have either dreamed of or dared buying a Physique magazine. I discovered those much later.

Merry Christmas! Thank you guys for being here!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No wonder you won the trip! You are so cute. I would have bought anything from you! Merry Christmas..

I won the trip for selling newspaper subscriptions, so went on a bus with many other young boys.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.