Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where is Everyone?

Featured Replies

Not to hijack another thread with the same name, but it feels to me, because I came here and both my expressions were closed; my question is, why would anyone come here to participate if that were to be the case for them too?

I realize I am new here. My expressions, both of them, which I shared here have been both been shut down and closed.

If participation here is welcomed based souly upon the past history of this site's participants - as it seems to be - how will anyone ever be welcomed here who might reference, by chance, or mistake - something which might edge upon the moderators nerve here into silence from a new voice from that last person?

I'm sure this will do nothing to inspire new members to contribute here but it very well could, perhaps, explain why they don't.

It also might be stated here that navigating through this website is like suffering pain from those you like only because you like them and that they are here.

Not a great reason for being. But you are here nonetheless because of them.

And Regardless of any of that said ......

Well, for whatever it might be worth - My wochavia/wells fargo card is implanted firmly inside my ass. It didn't start out there, but wells fargo made sure for me to know that it would be there before long - and they made good on their promise.

I'd write a review - but I never hired. Like no-shows, rapes are probably frowned as here as well.

But you might get the pain, nonetheless.

  • Active Members

Well, for whatever it might be worth - My wochavia/wells fargo card is implanted firmly inside my ass. It didn't start out there, but wells fargo made sure for me to know that it would be there before long - and they made good on their promise.

I'd write a review - but I never hired. Like no-shows, rapes are probably frowned as here as well.

But you might get the pain, nonetheless.

Rapes are better reported to the local authorities. As for bank credit card shenanigans, try reporting to your State Attortney General Office. They have a business fraud unit.

You need to keep up better. We published a no-show review just this last week.

Rapes are better reported to the local authorities. As for bank credit card shenanigans, try reporting to your State Attortney General Office. They have a business fraud unit.

You need to keep up better. We published a no-show review just this last week.

well, look at my bad. Not only did I express myself in a wrong thread - I didn't even realize it when I did. Thank you Mr Yankee for 1) allowing my post to remain and 2) not making me feel like an idiot for not knowing better. As Charlie Sheen might say....#WINNING! :-)

Oh why not.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE96yIPZy3A

Unfortunately, this forum compresses videos to an unnatural size. If you really want to enjoy this video in full HD - just click within it after it starts and you will have a more enjoyable experience on the Youtube page.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.