Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lords a-leaping

Featured Replies

Happy Twelfth Day of Christmas! After all those damn birds, milkmaids, etc., you finally get some frisky young lords to frolic with.

(I'll bet Lookin is already searching for a photo.)

  • Active Members

stock-photo-7565529-ten-lords-a-leaping.jpg

Oops, I forgot that I have to add at least two words to it to be eligible for a "post" in the contest! Keep on Lookin, Lookin!

I am sure that you will top me!

Fuck. I'd forgotten it was ascension. Everything is going to be fucking closed. Damn Catholic countries.

It's Epiphany, not Ascension.

  • Active Members
Keep on Lookin, Lookin!

I am sure that you will top me!

While such a consummation is not without a certain appeal, I must confess to a bit of difficulty picturing it. rolleyes.gif

  • Active Members

As do I, Lookin. Of course, we are not being literal here. You can post a pic with the best of them, so have at it!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.