Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dreamy Real Guys

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

120104031600-reserve-deputy-shervin-lalezary-story-top.jpg

Shervin Lalezary, the Iranian born part time cop who caught the LA arsonist....

Anyone else have any "real" non celebrity crushes from a news story?

I did notice his smile when he was first introduced on TV. He's exactly the type of cop the PR people want in front of the people.

Of course, he is actually a lawyer, and kind of a part-time volunteer cop on the side.

  • Active Members

I agree, but I think he's too perfect to be a real man in the way this post is talking about...

Now the guy on the right in that music video I posted...

He was on Ellen on Monday. He's very handsome and quite articulate. I'm sure the LAPD was more than glad to put him out in front of the people.

I also like Peter Alexander on NBC News. He is working the primaries now but he used to do fluff stories (not fluffing stories)

post-105999-043610900 1326249327.jpg

post-105999-056518600 1326249335.jpg

  • Active Members

Of course, he is actually a lawyer, and kind of a part-time volunteer cop on the side.

Aren't lawyers cute? Don't you just wanna pinch their cheeks?

  • Active Members

I also like Peter Alexander on NBC News. He is working the primaries now but he used to do fluff stories (not fluffing stories)

My god, it's a human Ken doll!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.