January 11, 201214 yr French fans of "Star Wars" will soon be able to show their preference for either the noble Jedi or Darth Vader's dark side simply by ordering a burger. Quick, a European fast-food chain that's similar to McDonald's, is rolling out a promotion from Jan. 31-March 5, tying in to the Feb. 8 release of "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" in 3-D. The entire story and other pics of the various burgers here!
January 11, 201214 yr Active Members That black bun is creepy looking. God, there's a whole generation (or more now) of people that think these prequels (esp. the first one!) don't suck!
January 11, 201214 yr That black bun is creepy looking. God, there's a whole generation (or more now) of people that think these prequels (esp. the first one!) don't suck! I agree. That looks gross. But then I don't eat burgers anymore anyway. Speaking of Star Wars, are you going to see the movies in 3D now that they will be released in that format in 2012/2013? I don't plan to other than I might to go see The Empire Strikes Back on the big screen. That was my favorite of the 6.
January 11, 201214 yr Active Members I never want to say never, but my gut reaction is OH FUCK NO!!! First, Lucas has already gotten too much of money for this crap. Certainly the originals are better, but he's already fucked them up pretty bad and will probably alter them even more for this. Second, I hate post-processed 3D. The only 3D worth paying to see was shot that way, in my experience. Even then, it's usually:
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.