January 11, 201214 yr The Dutch citizen has pleaded guilty to killing the woman he met in a Lima Casino... You can read the article HERE For the family's sake, I wish he would finally admit to the murder of Natalie Halloway in Aruba. Her poor family deserves some closure.
January 11, 201214 yr Active Members I pretty much detest that kind of press coverage and believe anybody who would form an opinion without having sat through every minute of evidence the jury hears is generally a blowhard know-nothing ass hat (esp. in the picture above, she should be disbarred). This case sounds a lot more obvious than most, but on the other hand the time and coverage spent on Missing White Girl of the week could and should go to covering so many things critically important to our nation and planet. ESPECIALLY ON HEADLINE FUCKING NEWS!
January 11, 201214 yr ESPECIALLY ON HEADLINE FUCKING NEWS! Headline News has been a joke for many years. The channel needs to be renamed. The only news I can ever find on it is in the mornings ... I believe its called Morning Express with Robin Meade. Even Doctor Drew has a show now. I remember when he was a reluctant participant on the original Loveline that would air late night on KROQ and hosted by Poorman. Doctor Drew would stop by once or twice a month to answer questions mostly about sexual stuff like I am 12 and my cock isn't growing any bigger yet and the occasional drug question. How time flies Oh and Lurker I think he and possibly the one or both of the 'two brothers' had something to do with her death.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.