Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lychee

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

I was on the street here in Rio and a vendor was selling fruits and veggies. I bought 2 trays of beautiful strawberries and next to them were fresh lychees. I've eaten the canned ones, but never out of the peel. Had no clue how to do it. Simple and really good. And I had no clue how large the stone in the center was. When you get them for dessert in the Chinese restaurants they have already been removed.

Who knew?

  • 5 weeks later...
  • Author
  • Active Members

Well, did you?

Or anyone else on this board?

Excuse me for trying to post something of interest than just another cut-and-paste crapola.

  • Active Members

Or anyone else on this board?

I didn't. But then I live in a really small deep South town. I doubt the stores even carry lychees. Maybe the Walmart? I should check next time I'm there.

  • Active Members

Well, did you?

Or anyone else on this board?

Excuse me for trying to post something of interest than just another cut-and-paste crapola.

Well, yes, I did. But, in many other respects I join you in learning new things, or at least things that are new to me. Then I am surprised to find myself behind the curve when I learn that others had discovered my new found item long before I had.

  • 8 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.