February 1, 201214 yr Active Members America's least favorite agency, the TSA, is admitting that one of its employees stole Ipads while searching travelers' luggage. He was caught after one victim used the tracking device to find that her Ipad was at the home of the employee, along with 7 other stolen Ipads: Those Lovable TSA Thieves
February 1, 201214 yr I used to put a note in my luggage that I printed out for TSA as I used to travel all over the world stating that I take a picture of my contents prior to closing the luggage and there are tracking devices in all of my items. And oddly enough that note was taken out at least 50% of the time when my luggage was checked. I think that in itself is funny.
February 1, 201214 yr Active Members Why would somebody have an iPad (or any electronics, really) in checked baggage? If it was out of carry-on that's pretty ballsy! This guy has a lot to say about the TSA.
February 2, 201214 yr Author Active Members More TSA shenanigans: A series of stupid screw-ups by screeners at Newark Airport yesterday closed down a terminal for three hours, delayed 11 flights and forced the rescreening of nearly 200 angry people, The Post has learned. The comedy of errors began about 11 a.m. when a Transportation Security Administration agent decided a passenger’s bag had to be rescreened. But somehow, the wrong bag was picked up — and the owner of the suspect luggage was allowed to carry it through security. Seven minutes later, after realizing the mistake and discovering that nobody could describe the owner of the bag, the agents closed the checkpoint to review security video. (Everyone in the terminal then had to return for re-screening!) Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/newark_in_knots_amid_tsa_blunders_ejKWubjyv7307eHvZ7tFJK#ixzz1lEcozjQ3
February 2, 201214 yr Active Members America's least favorite agency, the TSA, is admitting that one of its employees stole Ipads while searching travelers' luggage. He was caught after one victim used the tracking device to find that her Ipad was at the home of the employee, along with 7 other stolen Ipads: Those Lovable TSA Thieves It is all a plot by the IRS who decided they were tired of being the most hated US government agency. They make sure the TSA gets all of their rejects, especially the personality rejects, if there is such a thing. Best regards, RA1
February 2, 201214 yr The fact that a woman walked through screening and onto a plane at DFW a few weeks ago carrying a loaded gun in her purse doesn't speak very highly of the TSA. I do not feel safer after going through their screening process. To me the TSA is a bit of a scam that the government put in place to make worried Americans feel better about flying.
February 3, 201214 yr I knew it. Give my shoes back! LOL I'm sure you're right. I doubt that some dishonest employees stop at iPads
February 3, 201214 yr Active Members The theater at the terminals is especially aggravating since they still don't screen much of checked or especially cargo on those same flights!
February 3, 201214 yr Author Active Members At LAX, a screener stole $5000 in cash from someone's luggage as it proceeded down the carousel. A fellow TSA agent saw the theft and turned the culprit in.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.